Ch. 29~ Hurt and Pain

Mona POV

I woke up and headed straight to the bathroom. This baby had my stomach in knots. I had learned quickly to keep my hair in a ponytail wrapped around the tie. I wretched as my insides shook all over the place. After about ten minutes of giving the porcelain goddess my stomach contents I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I took a quick shower and dressed.

I saw a note from Ian telling me he would be right back. I decided to head downstairs and saw Matilda cooking. The smells had me a little queasy so I headed outside towards the pool for some fresh air.

The sunshine and the cool breeze felt good against my face. Ian's father had a beautiful house and the views of the lake made it spectacular. I rubbed my small round belly thinking that in a few months I would be a mother. My mom was so excited and surprisingly my grandparents were too except for the not being married part.

I wondered if Ian would ever ask me to marry him or was he happy with live in coochie.

"Ms. Harris, I brought you some ginger ale. It should help with the tummy."

"Thanks Matilda." We had told the staff and we were going to tell everyone else tomorrow when we flew back to New Orleans.

I decided to make a few phone calls and walked back towards the house. I heard Ian yelling in the phone as I was about to walk up the stairs.

"I want the got damn address you hear me! I want it today! Don't give me that bullshit! They are officially cut off as today!" He yelled hanging up the phone.

"Ian you okay? Who were you yelling at?" I could see the blood vessel in his neck ricocheting back and forth. His neck had turned dark red as he was livid about something. I had never seen him so angry.

"Ian baby?" I was a little scared of him right now as he looked at me and his eyes focused on me. His eyes and breathing settled down and he pulled me into his lap. He nestled his face in the crook of my neck kissing me.

"Come on," he said getting up and guiding me up the stairs. When we made it upstairs he picked me up and kissed me.

"You're real. So real," he said in a whisper against my lips.

"Yes I'm real. What is wrong?"

He silenced me with another kiss. He deepened it slowly as if it was a lifeline.

"I love you and only you," he whispered against my lips. "Nobody will ever take your place, nobody. Marry me. Be mine Mona please."

"What's wrong? You are scaring me Ian." I was scared as he looked liked a crazed man. His green eyes were pleading with me to say yes but I just couldn't say it.

"Just promise you will never leave me," he said with tears in his eyes. I knew something wasn't right and he wasn't ready to talk about it.

"I promise I won't leave. I won't accept your proposal like this. Something is wrong and it hurts me that you are hurting about something and you won't tell me."

"I can't right now."

"Well whenever you are I am here to listen. I love you but whatever it is eating you up, you need to let it out."

"I don't want to talk about it right now."

I rubbed the side of his face and he leaned into my touch. He brought his lips down to mine gently and laid me on the bed. He moved on to my neck and pulled my sundress straps down. He kissed me all the way down my throat and placed soft pecks in between my breasts. His lips felt so good against my skin as I moaned. I felt the remnants of his tears as they rolled down his eyes.