Ch. 50 ~ The Ex Is A Nonfacter

(Extreme violence you have been warned)

Ian POV

I sat in the car still in shock that my mother was alive. That bastard had stripped away the one person I held dear to me as a child. He had me believing she was dead and even had a woman that looked like my mother buried.

"Sick fucker!" I said starting up the car.
My phone started to ring and I looked down to see it was Chase. I quickly grabbed it and answered.

"The Ex is here. It's amazing the shit you get out of people when you start mentioning Carmine Russo," he started to laugh.

"Anything new?"

"I have a location on your father," Chase said.

"I'll be there in thirty."

I hung up the phone and took off. I called Mona just to make sure she was okay but she was sleep Cason told me.

I drove down the hot Atlanta highway trying to figure out why Zara would want to sacrifice Darren. If they had been together this long why did she sell him out?

Turning off Hwy 95 and driving down an abandoned dirt road took me to an old airplane hanger storage facility that wasn't used anymore. The place hadn't been used in over fifty years and it was in the middle of nowhere, the perfect place to get answers to my questions.

When I pulled up there were two black Yukons with tinted windows parked in the back. It had to be Chase and his crew. I parked and headed inside looking around just in case. All was quiet as Chase had three armed men with machine guns and Darren chained up by his arms with no shirt.

"Hello my friend," Chase said walking up to me and shaking my hand. It had been over a year since we had seen each other at his wedding but we did keep in touch.

Chase Denson, was what girls called supermodel good looking. He had dark brown hair, broad shoulders, and light blue eyes. He was wearing a tailor made suit that contoured his body which showed off his muscular physique. He hadn't changed much since the last time I saw him.

He worked as a FBI agent. He was one of the best and on the side for over the last few years he had starting working for his mafia uncle Carmine Russo.

"Thanks for helping me out Chase."

"No problem. You actually helped me out. Slate will be dealt with according. Carmine's men picked him up a few minutes ago."

"Mona hates Slate."

Chase laughed. "He has a smart tongue but I'm sure Antonio can take care of it for me."

We walked further in the room and he introduced me to three of the biggest Italian men I had ever seen.

"This is Gio, Dante and Carlo. They will do whatever you ask just ask." The guys nodded in agreement.

"Oh here is the location of your father. He is definitely in Sweden. He is in the hills of Umea, in Norrland. There is a university hospital not far from the city that is doing research on his condition. I have two guys on their way there so maybe I get some more information. Once I hear something I will let you know first. Carmen really wants a piece of him so if I were you, I would let him take the reigns."

"He's my father and I need to clean house."

"That's what I know. It's easier for someone else to do it because of the connection. I know he has caused you pain but it would be easier for you. Just think about it and I promise the job will be done."

"Is Zara there?"

"That part I'm not sure of. She's not using credit cards so she is being careful. As soon as I find something out I will let you know. I was able to dig up some items like accounts that I think your dad are using."