Ch. 20 ~ Payback

Ian was dead meat. The seduction of Ian Harrington wasn't going as planned but I knew I needed to step up my game. I knew he was waiting on me to crumble but I still had a little self respect. Now on the other hand if he was butt ass naked with a wet body I probably would have lost. My man had a body that would make a woman lose her complete mind. Thank goodness he still had clothes on.

All last night I thought about how he manipulated me. He tricked me. He was playing dirty and I needed to play dirtier. I wasn't going to lie, my release felt real good, but I still needed him. I wanted to hurry and end this bet and start enjoying the fun parts of our relationship.

"Ms. Harris, Ray Alexander is here to see you," Mary, my new temp said.

"Please send him in," I said smiling from ear to ear.

"Monie! Hey Chica."

"Ray, oh my Gawd it is so good to see you," I said hugging and kissing him. What are you doing here?"

"Kimber called me and said that she needed my expertise on some graphics and a friend of mine is throwing a social tonight so I thought I would kill two birds with one stone. So I flew down here to help."

Ray Alexander and I went to high school together. He was very handsome, owned his own computer graphic company and one hundred percent gay. Anybody looking at him would never know. He was always dressed to impressed, spoke intelligently and was always on point.

"Kimber didn't tell me you were coming."

"I told her not too. I wanted to surprise you because I haven't seen you in a while. You looking good which only means one thing."

"What would that be Ray?"

"You are getting fucked real good."

"Boy why would you say that?"

"Because you have this glow. Your hips are spreading and that ass is getting tight. It's says yeah bitches, I'm getting fucked so good, that I know you jealous," he said laughing.

"Ah hush, boy!" I said laughing too.

"So my girl got her somethin' good."

"I guess you can say that but we have a bet going on and he is wearing me down."

"What kind of bet?"

"He's conceded. He thinks he is God's gift to women. He is but his head is already big enough."

"So you feening yet?"

"Oh yeah."

"Damn girl you got it bad! The dick got you twisted and that's not good."

"If I win Ray, he has to cook and be my slave for a week."

"Not bad. And if he wins?"

"I would do the same."

"You on your knees for a man, can't let that happen. You my girl and I can't see you losing."

"I know right?"

"So what have you come up with?"

"Nothing. Every time I try to put a plan in action, he sucker punches me with some seduction scheme and it works! Urgh! What am I going to do?"

"How long do you have?"

"Two and a half days."

"That's plenty of time to work our web of destruction."

"We?" I said looking suspicious.

"Yes. What makes a man jealous?"

"Ah, giving away something that belongs to him."