Ch. 8 ~ Gone

Mona

I woke up to an empty bed as the sheets were wrapped around my naked body. Damn it! He had disappeared on me again. He was smooth and quick but I was even more determined to unravel this mystery. How was I ever suppose to find out his identity like this? My body was my betrayer, but I needed my mind to be my champion.

I looked around the room. It was a different room from last night. I was lying in an old four post bed with fresh linens and beautiful tropical flowers arranged in vases on the night stands. White curtains blew as the warm tropical breeze entered the room. How was he able to do it? I wasn't a deep sleeper but somehow I never ended up where I started.

I wrapped the sheets around my body. I stretched out my sore arms and legs and stood up to wobbly legs.

Two days in a row my body quivered from the workout that man gave me. I looked in the mirror to see marks covering my neck and I opened the sheet covering my body to reveal more. I hope I wasn't breaking out and he ran for the hills.

I looked closer to see, holy shit, hickeys all on my body. I must have been so wrapped up that I didn't feel or realized what he was doing. Was he trying to mark his territory?

I felt down my body and I swore my mind and body took me back to last night. Every time I touched one of the hickeys, my mind went back to the very moment he did it. I closed my eyes and his mouth, tongue and lips played an orchestrated game across my body.

I felt down between my legs and my memory of him between them had me moving my other hand down my hip to my thigh and pelvis. My hand was no longer mine as I felt another hand covering mine.

I dropped the sheet and looked directly into the mirror. It was him. It was Ian. He walked up to me and kissed me. I couldn't wait to wrap my arms around him as he deepened the kiss.

I wrapped my legs around him as he laid me on the bed. His mouth found the spot on my neck as his tongue began to heat my body up.

"You miss me?" He asked in that heavy ironic voice.

"Yes," I managed to whisper as his hands travelled up and down my body. Between his fingertips and mouth a woman could melt right in place from his touch.

"Ahhhhh, you taste divine sweetheart. I can't get enough of you," he whispered against my diamond hard nipples. They pained me that they were full and hard and awaited for his simple touch.

I wrapped my feet around his waist as I felt his sex tapping on my entrance. Thoughts of him taking me in the bathroom, on the beach and of course last night had my body trembling and begging for him to conquer me. I wanted him to stake his claim as he took me to paradise.

He traced his lips and tongue across his marks. Some he sucked, some only burned from the touch of his fingertips but my body screamed for him to never to stop.

"So soft and tender. You drive me crazy Mona. A man could lose his mind just from one taste." His head dipped below as my body rose inches off the bed leaving my body sweltering. I grabbed the sheets as my eyes rolled back. My throat was dry and my tongue rolled back.

His hand kept a firm grip on my thigh but he took my other hand and guided it to my slick and warm threshold.

"I want you to feel how your body responds to me and you together," he said sucking and kissing my two fingers and guiding them inside.

His actions and words were dangerous. He worked my fingers in and out along with his lips. My body came alive as my feet, legs and thighs clamped around his shoulders as my body rocked. He showed no mercy as my body convulsed with my fingers wet and his mouth dripping wet from my essence.