Ch. 3 ~ Girl Lust

This chapter will have girl on girl consensual sex. If you are not into this type of sex please don't read. It is graphic and educational.

After my talk with Pamela I walked around the beautiful gardens. The smell of the blooms were wonderful as the bright colors brought contrast against the fresh green grass. I always wanted to grow a garden but I never had time. The one time I tried, everything died. Roses, tulips and daffodils lined the stone pathway. Only thing that was missing were tiny munchkins to welcome me here. There was a small bench that faced the house and I decided to sit.

I had a view of the back of the house. The white house and its splendor would have made a nice postcard. I took a deep breath as this was probably the first time in years, I had taken time to smell the roses. My name is Mona Harris and I am addicted to success.

The conversation with Pamela replayed in my head. She had officially read me like an open book. I was thirty years old with no prospects. I wanted to have a husband and children but time was winding down. Darren pretty much told me I was defected, because I was round and didn't know how to work what my mama gave me.

Maybe I needed to open up more. I had always been a strict and quiet person. I can't help it if I like order and perfection but when it come to my sex life I have no clue what to do. Shit, I didn't even know if I was even doing it right. Darren was my first. Most of the time I just laid there. He would grunt and moan and be finished. It wasn't until the night with Ian that I actually had a real orgasm.

Darren and I had oral, but he would complain I wasn't doing it right or I would gag. Hell he never tried to fix what was wrong. Darren was a sweet person but our sex life was horrible. I think that's why I worked so much. Instead of facing our problem, I worked to compensate. Yeah I masterbated but it was just for me.

Could I really do that in front of someone? Probably not. They would probably laugh and tell me I was doing it wrong. Was I so sexually frustrated that people thought I was wind up to tight? I shook my head, I was a lost cause. Maybe if I did open up sexually things could change.

You can do this girl. Once you set your mind to something you give it 110%. What do you have to lose except a few orgasms? Hell you may even learn a thing or two. Go for it!" My inner voice said. I stood up and looked around. This was the perfect background to get my inner freak on.

I looked at my watch and it was five pm. The sun was in the middle of the sky and I could hear the waves beating on the beach behind the trees. I walked up the path and moved the tree branches. There it was the white sandy beach I was hoping for. I took my shoes off and ran towards the water.

The water was crystal blue as I continued in the water. I raised my dress and felt the warm water rushing up my legs. Maybe walking along the beach at sunset and having sex in the water could be one of my fantasies. It was just a thought. I bent down and grabbed the sand as it ran through my fingers. The sound of the waves was enough to relax me. I just laid there and watched the sun fall from the sky.

"Oh shit!" I said jumping up. It was seven o'clock. If I didn't leave now, I would never make it to dinner on time. I grabbed my shoes and walked quickly back to the house.

When I got to my room there was a golden dress with matching accessories and shoes. I walked up to the bed to see an envelope. I opened it up.

Tonight you will learn what makes a woman a woman. Not only do you possess beauty on the outside but in the inside. You need to know your true self and not be the shell that you think you are. You must love yourself first before you can love another. Let your pleasure begin.

I touched my neck. I could almost feel a warm breeze whispering the words in my ear. I had no idea what was going to happen but somehow I was anticipating it. I quickly jumped in the shower.