Ch. 12 ~ Saying Goodbye

Ian POV

Mona and I had just arrived back at my house on the island when I received an unwelcome phone call from my father.

I tried to ignore it but my phone kept ringing. I escorted Mona up the stairs and told her that I would be right back.

I stepped away as answered it. "Hello."

"This is your father and I need to see you as soon as possible."

"Might I ask why? Oh by the way, hello to you son."

"Ian, I don't have time for your petty little games. I need you to fly out today because there are some things we need to discuss."

"We can discuss them over the phone. I'm busy and can't make it."

"You know I always prefer to handle business in person."

"Not interested," I said peeking from around the corner.

"Son, I suggest you fly out here or I'm coming there. Your choice. I'm waiting."

"Fine I will catch the next flight out." I hung up the phone. I couldn't stand my father. He was a pompous, arrogant asshole. I thanked my lucky stars I wasn't as bad as he was. I turned around and headed to the bedroom Mona was in.

I needed to get my father ranting out my mind. I heard the shower going and stripped out my clothes and headed to the bathroom.

The glass from the shower was all foggy and I opened the door. Her creamy smooth skin instantly got me aroused. I slid my hand down her back and she turned around. Her eyes had turned dark as she looked over her shoulder and looked at me.

"What took you so long?" She asked turning around and putting her arms around my neck.

"I didn't know I was invited. I figured I would crash the party," I said looking down at her and capturing her lips.

They were soft and delicious. Somehow this woman had a hold on me I couldn't explain. I knew she didn't want a relationship but I didn't say that I didn't want one. I was hoping that after this week she would have run into my arms asking me to never let her go, but unfortunately that didn't happen.

She pulled back and said,"you're always invited." She pulled my head back down and continued the kiss. I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"You're not tired of me yet?" She asked me kinda taking me back. I pulled away from her lips and stared into her eyes.

"Why would you think that?"

"Because most men would get tired of the same ole same ole. Once they have had enough of one woman they would move on."

"Who told you that crock of bull."

"It's true."

"Mona that is not true. All relationships are different and they have their issues. You just haven't had the right man to show you."

"So you think you are the right man for me?" She asked with a sly grin on her face.

"I think I am."

"So confident." She kissed me on the neck. "So sexy." She kissed me on the throat. "So delicious," she said licking up the other side. "So damn irresistible," she said kissing my lips and holding my head down to hers.

"So you think I'm all those things," I managed to say.

"Shh, stop talking," she said as I leaned her against the wall kissing down her neck. I pulled back as I lifted her breasts and kissed her nipples. I licked them causing her to buckle against me.