Disclosing

'After that day me and Rahul were like magnets could never be separated. Though we were in different classes we still were close. Our only way was Yami. She was really helpful but what I did not know was ....'

Rahul entered the college with his bag and a huge grin on his face he had done something new. He wanted to show it to his best friend.

He saw Yami enter the classroom with her bag and a dull face. He went to her. "Hello Miss Gautam" he greeted. Yami looked at him and smiled. A fake one. She went to her seat. Kl found it awkward.

"Won't you listen to me?" He asked. Yami looked at him again and went back to her books. "Yami....my love... My baby....come on" he was pulling her but she was not responding. Yami pulled her hand away.

"Enough!" She shouted. Kl looked at her dumbfounded. "Yami.."

She looked at him straight to his eyes. "Kya hain? ( What is it?)" She asked . Kl gulped at her ferocious look but still showed her.

"See..my new tattoo" he showed . Yami looked at his left arm. Right below the tribal tattoo was an inscription. 'SK♥' the heart was drawn with a red ink. Yami looked at him.

" Is it for Shraddha?" She asked. He nodded. Yami rolled her eyes. " Wow....before the final exams you are doing this...have you lost it Kl?" She asked to his dismay .Kl looked at her in an oblivious way.

"Is something wrong with you?" He asked. Yami sighed. "Nahin...(No)
But everything is wrong with you"

She made him face her. "You have detorieted a lot in these days. Kl you used to rank in the first three every year...what is happening to you? If it's for Shraddha I recommend you to leave her." Yami said it a way too rudely. Rahul looked at her. Eyebrows furrowed.

"Kya...tu...tu pagal hogayi hain...Tujhe pata bhi hain tu Kya bol rahi Hain?(What are you saying? Do you even realize it?Have you gone mad?) I and leave Shraddha?" Kl was almost shouting.

"Kl I know I supported you both but your priorities..."

"Fuck these priorities...it was my fault to choose you as my friend...I should not have " Kl walked away.

"Achha...jab musibat mein hoga tabh Meri baat yaad ayegi( When you will be in trouble at that time you will remember my words). " Yami cried out to him in anger.But no one listened to her.

Kl did not attend the class. He was walking outside playing cricket. Shraddha was heading for her Commerce class when she saw him.

She went to him. "Hi" she greeted with a smile. Kl looked at her. He did not want to talk at that time but he had to because it was his Shraddha after all.

"Hi...how are you?" He asked with a fake smile which did not at all reach his eyes. Shraddha narrowed her eyes. "What happened Kl?" She asked. Kl looked into her eyes disclosing all his feelings. Shraddha sighed. She knew she would not be attending her Commerce class not with him in this mood at least.

They sat in a bench near the park . The place where they had hooked up. Shraddha kept her hand on his. "Say.."

Kl told him the entire thing and Shraddha knew it very well. She and Yami had a quarrel last night about that. Shraddha looked at him. "I know...Yami is your best friend she is just insecure Kl...I know she loves you a lot...stop arguing" Shraddha consoled him. Kl nodded. Then her eyes fell on the tattoo. "Are those initials of my name?" She asked. Kl looked at it. He blushed and nodded. Shraddha gasped. She did not waste time and locked her lips with his. Kl was shocked but kissed her back. Passionately. They parted and it was when they heard something.

"Shraddha Kapoor!" They looked at the direction of the voice and saw their principal. Shraddha gulped.

"What is going on?" She asked . They were in her cabin. Shraddha was shivering. She did not know what to say .

"I should call your parents" and that hit her right at the point. She started crying. Not violently but did. Kl looked at her. He felt awful for doing that to her.

"Mam...please...I beg of you..." Kl satrted requesting like hell.The principal  was fed up and he banged the papers on his desk.

"Fine...if you don't want her parents to be called..the. I will expel you from the final exams Rahul" she said. Shraddha forgot her crying and came to protest.

"Never...Are you carzy...?" She looked at him. She then turned to the principal.

"My father won't be able to come but you can call my uncle" she said. Rahul looked at her.

Shraddha's maternal uncle was standing in front of her principal. Kl was continuously whispering something to Shraddha.

"What would have happened if I missed my exams?" He asked.

"One year...wasted are you crazy...think about the insult your family had to tolerate" She whispered back.

"What about your family? Won't they be insulted?" He asked back.

"They would but that is not the solution" she replied and Shraddha's uncle knew what was coming up as he had heard the conversation.

"Mr Gautam...your niece has been spotted French kissing her junior openly in the college campus...." Shraddha cringed at the words and looked at her uncle.

'That day I really had seen a different side of Mamu...and from that day I took Yami very seriously...but still Rahul's tattoo made me forget everything....those two letters SK...'