Chapter 30

Guys, can you believe it? Oh wait, I haven't told you yet...

We are now half way through the sequel! Now I've had some thoughts about possibly making this into a trilogy. But im not quite sure. But if I do make it into a trilogy, I will need some help for editing on my chapters. So comment what you think!

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*

Kate's POV

Do I still love him?

I'm not sure. I don't think I do. "No." I  spoke softly over the sound of the rain starting to pour. I stood up and closed the window on the roof. I took a stride over to the wooden bench and sat on it staring into space.

"You don't seem to confident on your answer." He called me out. I took in a deep breath then let it out while consuming all of my thoughts.

We sat in silence. Me on the bench, him on the floor. "Katelyn! Luke! Are you up there?" I heard Luke's mother yell.

"Yeah mom!"

"Get down from there now! A tornado is headed right towards us!" I scrambled down the rope ladder followed by Luke. We ran into my aunt's home and down to the basement. I hid under the steps with the rest of them, carefull not to scream. Luke sat next to me squeezing me close to him.

"Kids, it will be alright. It's just a big storm." Uncle Burt tried to calm us. Michael was frantically breathing next to me.

"Its ok Mikey. This basement has been through worse then this storm." Aunt Jane smiled trying to lighten the mood.

Suddenly, we heard winds flying over the house in rapid speeds. We're in the tornado.

I screamed lightly and buried my head into Luke. "Shh. Its ok." He stroked my head and kissed it. The sounds of his heart beat, and the sound of the wind made me fall asleep faster then normal.

***

Harry's POV

"Breaking news! The Payne families recent death was their father's. But now, a tornado was striking through the town where Katelyn Payne is at. The tornado was reported over their ranch house. No one has heard from any one inside of the house yey.

No damage has been done to the home, but a tree has fallen. According to media's past, the tree that fell was a memorable tree that Vanessa Payne and Katelyn used to play on all the time.

Our prayers go out to the Payne family and many others."

"LIAM!" I yelled. He barged through kitchen into the living room and saw the TV screen,

"No." His voice sounding defeated. He frantically looked for his phone and grabbed it dialing her number. "Kate?! Please pick up! I need to know you're safe!" He hung up and fell to the floor crying into his knees.

"Lia-" the front door burst open and an angry Zayn and Niall flodded in. "What the hell?"

"They dumped us!" Niall groaned and looked down at Liam.

"What?"

"Elle and Jessica dumped us. They completely said we were ignoring them! Bastards." Zayn cursed. "Whats up with Liam?" I pointed to the paused screen. They sighed heavily and sat down next to him, me included.

"Hey buddy. She's gonna be ok."

"No! But what if she isnt?! I've lost my youngest sister, my parents, I hardly ever see my other sisters! I don't want to loose her!" He bursted and ran into the guest room of my house and locked it.