-Chapter 28-

Sapphire was in the kitchen cooking her favorite dish that her mother has taught her, its a very special dish and she wanted to share it to everyone, its her mother's own recipe pumpkin soup, it is made by combining the meat and blended pumpkin with stock.

As she stir the soup in the pot, she scoop a spoonful and taste the pumpkin like a combination of cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmegs. She licked her lips tasting the left excess that has stick on her mouth. "Mhmm." She felt pleasure as she tasted the hot soup that she's making, it reminds her of her mom, missing her mother so much, she smiled to herself as she succeeded the dish she has made.

"Mhmm." Sapphire was interrupted by Lucas who was leaning on the creamed color wall. "That smells good." He said, sniffing the aroma of the nice pumpkin soup. "Pumpkin soup?" He guessed, and guess what? He's correct. "It's famous is Australia." He said, sapphire nodded. "It is?" Not even sure, yet he nodded.

"Well that's a huge fact for me" sapphire said, Lucas walked closer to her as again he sniffed the nice smell of the soup. "Can i taste it?" Lucas asked. "Oh sure." Sapphire nodded, she grabbed a spoon and scoop a spoonful of the liquid dish and blowed to cool down the hot soup, Lucas put both hands behind his back. "Ahh!" He opened his mouth wide open, waiting for sapphire to feed him.

Sapphire slightly eyes wide open, she blinked. "You want me to feed you?" Sapphire asked, Lucas nodded. "Oh.. Umm ok." She said as she enter the spoon in Lucas's mouth, Lucas swallow the dish and eyes wide open in amazed.

"Wow! This is amazing!" He said as he appreciated the taste of the dish she has made. Sapphire smile widen as she heard those words coming out of Lucas's mouth, it made her heart soft somehow it has made her happy. "Guys would be lucky if someone would marry a special girl like you." Lucas said made sapphire gaped. "I'm special?" Sapphire asked.

Lucas's nodded. "You are sapphire, you are."

She smiled at Lucas's comment. "You think?" Sapphire asked. "Yeah, that's why I'm starting to feel lucky being with you around." Lucas muttered. Sapphire heard it clearly made her heart beat fast. "What was that?" Even tho she heard it clearly, she wanted to make sure if she misheard or not.

Lucas shake his head. "Nothing." He said as he smiled at her, Sapphire felt disappointed for a moment but quickly shake it off. Sapphire loved Lucas's smile, it was rare but she loves it, Lucas is indeed cold. His beautiful features like his jaw, his cheeks, his body, his face, his eyes all of it, it's very attractive.

It's so sexy in sapphire's eyes, well in everyone eyes. He is so damn perfect and he's so madly handsome, he looks so aggressive but on the inside he has a very kind heart who needs to be understand how and why. Sapphire is perfect for him she just doesn't realize that yet.

"You wanted a drink?" Sapphire asked Lucas. "Yup." He said, chewing his bottom lip. "What do you want?" Sapphire asked. "Green tea i guess, i have never tried that." He said. "Really? Me too!" Sapphire said.

Sapphire nodded as she grabbed the green tea on the cupboard, She read the label on the pack of the green tea made her eyes wide open.

"Oh my gosh, this tea is famous in New York, it's the most expensive Tea in New York!!" She said. "Really? I don't quite know." He chuckled. "Do you want to try it?" He asked, oh how badly sapphire wanted to try that tea. She saw it once on Eric's mansion, when she visited him, it was weird that he never touches it, its kinda like a display in their house.

"Really you would let me drink Rich people's tea?" Sapphire scoffs. "Why not." He said. Sapphire almost squeals but concealed it, she was excited.

As the water boils, she grabbed the teapot and poured it on the two looking fancy teacup. "Looks like were having a tea party." He said as he raise his pinky finger. "Let us taste the green looking tea!" He said as he raise his cup, sapphire smiled and raised her cup and cheers with him.

-Clang!-

Sapphire and Lucas sip the tea making a loud slurp sound, Suddenly both of them spit the tea out their mouth, tasting the bitterness the horrible taste of the tea. They both didn't like it. "Yuck!" Sapphire cringed. "This is awful!!" Lucas added, sticking his tongue out.

"Why do you have this?" Sapphire asked. "I don't know, why do want to taste it?" Lucas asked him back. "Because it's so good looking in every commercial." She added. "In fact! I saw Leonardo DiCaprio sponsored this!" Sapphire continued. "Wait! Leonardo DiCaprio sponsored this?" Lucas's eyes wide open. "Not only Leonardo DiCaprio! I also find out that Brad Pitt is drinking this tea!!" Sapphire added.

"Oh my god. That's means only one thing." Lucas said as he looked suspicious, Sapphire who wanted to also know the answer, she waited.

"We had tasted the gods TEA!!" He said raising the tea bag on the air, Sapphire burst out a laugh. "You're such a dork!" She said as she playfully punched his shoulders. How badly wanted to admit that he loved the sound of her laugh. "Yeah, i am a dork." He said as he smiled.

"I'm always a dork when you're with me." He cooed.

-To Be continued-

-don't forget to vote.
-I'm going to update things fast right now.
-I'm depress ya'll, but hun i still look CUTE!!!