-Chapter 4-

Sapphire's POV-

After we finished camping, we head in our tent, i was with Cherry Sucks to be me, i would sleep with my brothers. I was pretending to be asleep because I can't really sleep. again, I forgot to take my sleeping pills, how can i sleep?

"Are you awake?" Cherry whispered, i was so shocked cherry talked to me.

'Omg, She talked to me.'

"Yeah why?" I asked. "Can i talk to you for a moment?" She asked in a low tone made me curious. I secretly raise an eyebrow, why does she wanna talk to me in the middle of the night?

"Umm.. Sure?" I replied not even sure if i should come? Or nah? she stood up from bed and went outside i just followed her to where she's taking me. I followed her deep in the forest far away from the tent, she lead me to a cliff.

"Are you sure where in the right place?, Cherry where do you wanna talk?" I asked, she shrugged. "Come on! Just trust me!" She smiled, taking my hands with her. "Okay, i trust you."

'Nope! I don't.'

As we both stopped. My eye widen in amusement, gulping at the view.

 My eye widen in amusement, gulping at the view

It was beautiful.

The cliff was fascinating, i saw million of stars shining bright above me, i was like a princess underneath the starry skies, the cliff was high, so high i almost got dizzy and beside the cliff is the beautiful blue ocean.

"So? what do you wanna talk ab--

I suddenly felt two palms strikes my back, i slightly scream when i got that tiny heart attack. I was on the edge of the cliff, holding tightly on the tip of the ground, i saw cherry looking down at me like she was belittling me, i was so scared I cannot feel the ground touching my feet, I tried to crawl back up, But i was too afraid to look down, instead i was looking at cherry with madness in her eyes.

"What are you doing?! HELP ME!" I screamed, she stepped on my fingers made me groan in pain. "Cherry! Please don't do this!" I begged.

"Eric's mine!! HE'S MINE!! AND HE WILL NEVER BE YOURS!!" Cherry yelled in agony, throwing dirt and pebbles at me.

"Stop! Stop!" I yelled, she stopped throwing pebbles and dirt at me, I was confused. "W-What are you doing, Why would you push me?! Just help me?!" I stutter, i keep my head up looking at her. "Don't play dumb with me!! Trying to play innocent just to get Eric's heart!!??"

"Cherry I don't know what you're talking about!?! Please help me!!" I begged, i can feel my hands starting to slip, i was sweating, i was scared, i don't know what to do, my heart was racing as the moment i look down, then I return my glance at cherry who was looking at me with her sadistic eyes. I was scared.