-Chapter 31-

Marco's POV-

Talking to my old classmates, they keep asking me what happened. "What happened to your hot sister?" Arnold the jock in our school, always get into fight and but a friend of ours, he is now a basketball coach of a famous team somewhere in Canada.

"Let me tell you." Mario interrupt when I suppose to say something. "It's none of your business." He said, i hit his head. "Mario!"

"It's okay bro.. I understand." He said and nodded, i shot glares at my Brother being an asshole to everyone, he doesn't want to remember what happened to our sister it made his blood boils.

He would blame Eric for everything.

"She died... on an accident." I said explaining what just happened, i heard Mario scoffs as he leaned back on his chair.

"I'm sorry." everyone said trying to comfort us, I just gave them a sad smile and nodded. "My condolence." One of the pretty girls in our class said, Amanda Jonas, she's a success fashion designer and has a huge crush on my brother.

"It's ok." I said giving them a thumbs up. She held my brother's hand trying to comfort him, more like flirting on him its obvious that she still likes him.

He just glared at her and shove her hands. "My brother is being a dick today." I said sipping my latte, he just rolled his eyes at me.

"I think it's hot." Amanda said biting her lips, twirling her hair using her index finger, and Mario just stared at the side window not caring about anything and having his own world right now.

Suddenly. "Mario!!" A voice called my brother's name, Mario eyes wide open and shot his head up, he turns to see saw a girl about 5'6 ft tall very small, has beautiful light brown skin, a tiny mole underneath her right eye and pinkish lips.

It's the filipino girl Mario was talking about, i stared back at him only to see him smiling, waving his hand at her. "Maya!" He stood up in his chair.

The small girl came closer to us. "What are you doing here?"He asked. "I could ask the same question."She said, Mario scratch the back of his nape.

"You still bake?" He asked. "Duh? I am, just bought these new roller pins, it's amazing has beautiful design and stuffs." She said, Mario laughed.

That wasn't even funny.

"It's beautiful, i think you should buy parchment paper and basting brush, to add a little bit touch." Mario said, peeping the supplies in her paper bag.

"Maybe next time." She said shrugging. "Hey you should teach me how to make Halo Halo! Found it in the internet and I'm interested." Mario said, she smiled and nodded.

"Sure! Friday at 10:00 am? Is that good?" She asked. "Sure! see you." Mario smiled widely, it's been so long seeing him smile like this, not after our sister's death.

"Yeah, see you at Friday Mario." She said walking away while waving her hand, Mario did the same.

He sat back. "So? Bad boy like to bake now?" Arnold snickers. "It's good, atleast i know how to cook, not like you don't even know how to fry eggs." He said, I laughed out loud at his comeback, Arnold just shrugged and sigh in defeat.

"Who is she?" Amanda has this b*tchy tone, while looking at the figure of this filipino girl far away. "Didn't you listen? Her name is Maya."

"Eww. Look at her jacket, i swear it's not made in 100% leather, so poor." Amanda said, still cringing, she's just jealous.

"Eww. Look at your boobs, i swear it's made out of 100% silicon, so disgusting" Mario didn't even look at her, but base on her face she's really really embarrassed right now.

Arnold and me can't hold the laugh, both looking at each other trying so hard not to laugh, our cheeks become so round and full like we're going to explode.

But, damn it.

"What the heck!" I burst out laughing, Arnold did the same as he followed, his fist clenched slamming it on the table, while our drinks and food began to shake.

People looked at us thinking if we were crazy or something. "Oh man! What on earth? You don't have to me so honest man!" I said wiping a tear.

"Your such an asshole Mario! My boobs are real!" She said holding her breast "it's made i— i mean its 100% real!" She said.

"You can touch it if you want to." She said in a flirtatious tone made me waited for Mario's comeback.

"No thanks, I'm baking remember? I don't like touching dirty things." Mario said, she growls at him, she stood up from her chair grabbed her purse and walk out of the cafe.

"Wow! That's a chance and you lost it." I said, he rolled his eyes. "I don't care." He said sternly, suddenly our eyes landed on our phones buzzing at the same time.

I opened it and found a notification from instagram.

Our eyes wide open seeing the news on the article. "Cherry Lyn Jones daughter of a famous pianist in New York City is now officially dating Eric Neil Williams the son of a Millionaire, they started dating last week, Eric saying 'I fell inlove with a girl, but the girl didn't love me back, i never felt heartbroken in my whole life, I always thought i will never find love again, until i found her. She's always there right by my side, i was so blind by the girl in the past, never knew the right person would be right beside me." I read it out loud, Mario rolled his eyes.

"After what he just did? His making our sister look bad, that asshole i'm going to freaking kill him, Love my ass!" Mario said irritated as he rubbed his temples.

I was so quiet, why am I feeling this? I feel like I'm hurt? "Bro are you okay?" Mario and Arnold asked, they noticed it.

"It's nothing.. i'm okay." But i'm not. I said giving them a force smile, if Sapphire was here she would know how hurt i am right now, by reading my lips, she's very understandable.

I miss her so much.

-To be continued-

-Don't forget to vote.