-Chapter 15-

Lucas's POV-

I'm miserable, depress and alone. I just realized several months has passed, I'm still alone here in my dark room, no lights without seeing anything or anyone, being blind.. Makes me feel hopeless. I feel like in my situation i can never be happy, i miss my home back in Florida.. I miss the green grass, the bluish sky and the blue shores. I'm so depress I needed love, an everlasting love that could make me happy. Make me feel whole, and make me feel better.

But.. I can never get those, right?

While i was sitting on my leather chair, i suddenly heard a crash.

-CRASHH!!-

I didn't realize that my glass of whiskey slipped through my hand and it fell on the floor, i heard the glass crashed, piece of broken glass fell on the floor. I don't know why but i try to grab one of the broken pieces but quickly let go when i felt something painful.

I was really numb for a moment, leaning back on my chair, I don't know why but.. It's just i just don't wanna care about anything, i can feel some kind of liquid which i guess my blood on my hand, made me hissed a little.

Suddenly a knock on the door interrupted my thoughts, I move my head to follow that sound. "Lucas?" A soft voice behind the door is what i heard. "Are you okay?" It was sapphire's voice, she asked again if i was okay but I didn't talk or open my mouth, i just want some time to be alone.

-clicked!-

As i heard the door clicked I release a groan, the door made a slight creaking noise "What?" Asking the person with may cold voice, i heard a quiet gasp "Oh my god! Lucas! You're bleeding!" Sapphire yelled quietly. I heard a slight footsteps of her coming nearer, she held my hand but I quickly withdrew it.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "Lucas you're hurt." She said, tapping my shoulders. "Leave it." I said, but she refused. "Aren't you worried that you might get infection?" She asked, i just moved but didn't talk.

I heard quiet footsteps getting quieter as I can't hear a sound, maybe she got out.

I was slightly feeling the pain for a moment, but I didn't care too much.. My mind is filled with clouds right now. Lucas. If the incident didn't happen what are you now? A playboy billionaire? Just chilling and having sex with plenty of girls. Why? Cause I'm depressed and miserable, Thats why.

I heard steps coming nearer, did she came back, why? I asked myself. "This might hurt a little." She cooed, taking my injured hand as i let her be, i flinched when i felt a wet cloth rubbed against my skin. "What the heck!!" I hissed. "Calm down, its just wet cloth soaked in water." She said.

"Don't be such a baby." I gave her a look.

"Can't you see i wanted to be alone for a moment?" I asked. "Can't you see that you also needed someone?" She talked back, I leaned back in my chair. "Touché." I said a little bit lower, made her giggled. That's somehow.. I found it Cute.

She again tap the cloth in my injured hand. "What are you doing anyway?" She asked a little bit worried. "Why do you ask? Are you worried or something?" I asked, a little smirk tug in the corner of my lips. "Of course i am." She said, truthfully.

She's worried?

"Why? You inlove with me or something?" I asked chewing my bottom lips, i expose a smirk and chuckles a little. There's a silence for a moment, suddenly a wet cloth hit my face not so hard but made me flinched. "Excuse me, but nu-uh mister!" She said being sassy. "Why you gotta boyfriend?" I asked.

"Boyfriend? To be honest I never had a boyfriend since i was born." She said, made my eyes widen a little. "Oh my god, are you telling me you're still a virgin?" I asked, i know its rude, but sometimes i just can't keep my mouth shut. "Whats wrong being like that?" She asked calmly.

"How old are you?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. "Why do you even ask, how old are you anyway."

"28. Hey! I asked first." I glared. "Well you answered."

"You seems mature, are you still a virgin at that age?" I asked. "No, why? should i be?" She asked, while tapping my injured hand with wet cloth. "Cause you never experience sex that's why." I said, I suddenly received another wet cloth in my face.

"Hey! Thats the last time!" I said, she giggles, throwing it back at her. "So.. Why? You afraid or something?" I asked. "No." She said. "It's just i wanted to give my virginity to someone special, to my future husband like that." She continued.

"Aww, that's lame." I said, i can imagine her glaring at me or rolling her eyes at me which made me chuckled.

"How old are you anyway?" I asked.

"24"

"24? If my mom would still be alive, she would force me to get a girlfriend, why won't you do the same?" I asked, she just went silent for a moment, then let out a heavy sigh. "For me.. I have lots of things to do, i need to take care of my family so I focus on my jobs." She said. "I can never find a boyfriend while me being in a situation like this, i still have to pay you eight million, maybe i'll just die here.. Or live here in Italy then be a cat lady when i got older." She said.

She's very caring.

"You don't have to be a cat lady when you get older." I said, she scoffs. "Then why?" She asked "Maybe you could find a better man someday, a better man that can be with you and cherish you forever." I said.

"I wish." She said. "Oh my gosh!.. I forgot that I'm cooking something!!" She said, as i heard her rushed, she stopped when i called her name. "What?" She asked. "You cook?" I asked. "I'm a chef before." She said then left closing the door hearing a loud thud.

Hmm.. She cooks.

-To be continued-

-don't forget to vote.
-Thank you for your votes dear readers, thanks for your supports.