-Chapter 43-

Eric's POV-

It's been 3 years . Our family's business is going bankrupt, bankruptcy are caused by financial mismanagement.

Ratings is going low so far they said beyond the owner's control. ... Internal business conditions such as weak management, improper location, client loss and problems related to credit.

It's on the article, but my Fiance is my family's only hope, the jones is our only hope.

But weeks ago, i did my research to find out that one of the Billionaires in the world has come to New york.

The one and only Lucas Alexandro Fernandez.

Maybe I could convince him to give me a higher position in his company, since i got skills, i'm better than anyone, i need to prove Mr. Fernandez that i am worthy.

No one has ever seen or knows who Lucas Alexandro Fernandez is, but his name is known all around the world.

Here i am, in New York's one of the most luxurious Hotel in the whole wide world, waiting for Lucas Fernandez to be my client.

How did he manage all those stuff? He's been gone for 3 years but his company is still in the very top chart.

Hours has passed, I've waited here for so long, i was bored tapping on my phone messaging Cherry my Fiance that i'll be back soon, she keep sending me some pictures of her.

She's really naughty.

I can't resist her, but i need to do this for my company, to save my company.

My eyes diverted all around the room, as my gaze stopped, Looking at a the woman with such familiar face.

Her hair was dyed into ash brown, her hair length were over her shoulders, wearing a little bit of make up, her red matte lips is so damn attractive. My eyes squint over to her to see clearly.

Realization hit me made my eyes wide open, my jaw almost dropped, I cannot be mistaken.

"S-Sapphire?"

'Damn' She's hot.. she's wearing a sleeveless black dress, tight and sexy, she's wearing a diamond necklace around her neck.

Her face, she just look exactly like her, her honey lemon skin, Dark brown eyes, everyone was looking at her

Like she's the only person around.

My self was shaking, Is that really sapphire? She looks so stunningly beautiful, I don't know why but my body is bringing me to her.

"S-Sapphire?" I stuttered when i called her name, She turn her body to face me, seeing her so close my body heat up, she's so damn beautiful, i just wanted to tell her how much i missed her, why is she alive all this time?!

"Eric?" She called in the same tone she use to call me, i was so shock that she knew my name. I wasn't hallucinating or mistaking, i am right! She's alive.

"Sapphire!! I can't believe you're alive!!" I hugged her so tightly but she pushed me.

"Mr. Williams but what do you think are you doing?" She asked, made me quite confused.

"Sapphire Don't you remember me?" I asked.

She just tilt her head, she raise an eyebrow and asked "What are you talking about Sir Williams? Who is Sapphire?" She asked. "My husband, is your client am i right?"

'Wait? Husband?'

Suddenly the manager of this luxurious hotel walk closer to us. "Mrs. Fernandez, i'm glad i have finally meet you, is there any problem?" The manager asked.

'Mrs. Fernandez?'

"I'm good thank you, please ask one of your staff to bring my luggage in my room." She said, she sounds so professional.

"Sir Williams, are we dealing with something? Hugging someone you just met is quite unprofessional." She said, i just can't stop staring at her eyes, it's attractive.

"I-I'm sorry, I mistaken you for another person." I lied, I know it's you Sapphire, I trust my guts this time.

"Oh my god, who is he?"

"Is he a model? Or a celebrity?"

"Oh my gosh! he is so hot!"

"Is there a problem here?" Suddenly a deep voice interrupted us made me slightly flinched, as i turn my body to face the owner of that voice.

I saw a a guy, maybe same age as me, he looked so damn attractive, and Has muscular builded body.

So maybe that's why i heard lots of gossip about him being so good looking.

He shots glares at me, and walk right pass through me, my gaze followed him as he swing his arms around her waist made me quite upset.

"Did you wait long?" He asked and kissed her lips, hearing that loud smooch sound and that sweet moan in pleasure. I gotta admit.. i was so  jealous.

"No." She paused then her eyes diverted back at me. "But i think Sir Williams waited more longer." She added.

He looked at me deadly in the eyes. "So you're Williams." He paused, his eyes diverted back to his so-called-wife.

"I'll be there i'll just talk to him." He said to her while cupping her cheeks, she giggles and bless me that giggle is the sound i've been wanting to hear for several years, it's a relaxation in my ear.

"I'll wait for you." She said in a flirtatious tone, she held her face as a shiny item shine across my face, it's her Wedding Ring. She pecks his lips and walk out.

..........

"I've seen your message, Are you Eric Neil Williams?" He asked, i nodded.

"I did my research, Are you really Lucas Alexandro Fernandez?" I asked, He let out a small chuckle. "The one and only Fernandez." He said.

"And that... woman?"

"Is She you're wife?" I asked, why am i asking this stuff to him? He's my client, i need to make a deal with him.

He clicked his tongue. "She is." He said.

"She is my wife." He added.

-To be continued-

-Don't forget to vote.