-Chapter 58-

it was past midnight Lucas and Sapphire both in their bed not talking nor facing each other, Lucas felt something heavy in his chest where he regretted every thing he has made.

Sapphire rolled at her side, turning away from Lucas and this was painful for him, hearing her quietly sobs earlier, a pain twitched in his heart.

He just wanted to back hug her, showers her with kisses but he can't, because he has done something that hurts her, All the false rumors is spreading.

She hasn't left him He thought she would but Lucas doesn't want that, he wants her to stay by his side.

It's making him weak seeing her like this.

Every morning she would wake up, giving him Little kisses, hugs and sweet talks, now.. she just stayed quiet.

And he misses all of those.

'How much i love you..'

Lucas couldn't handle it, he was really getting hurt facing her back not giving him kisses, he thought.

'Will this ends now?'

As Lucas imagined all the possibilities, he can't just face her back and do nothing, he needs to do something.

Lucas moved closer right beside her and hugged her waist, he pulled her closer to his and bury his head on her hair. "I'm sorry.." he muttered, he said it sincerely.

"I'm really sorry.." he said.

Sapphire heard those words, and she didn't wanted to move, she wanted to stay by his side but she's hurt, she doesn't really know how to feel.

She gently moved his hands off of her waist and sat up in bed, she needed something to calm her mind.

She needed space.

"Lucas.." she cooed, Lucas sat up quickly hearing her tired voice. "I think we needed space."

What she just said made Lucas heart dropped and shattered into a million pictures. "A-Are you leaving me?" He muttered as his voice cracked.

Sapphire noticed that crack on his voice and that made her heart twitch, she just needed to calm her mind about the situation, she needs to relax.

"No.." she said. "I just wanted to cool down.."

"I wanted to relax.." she paused. "I'm going on a vacation in Thailand." She said. "Vacation? Why? When are you coming back?" He asked.

Sapphire stayed quiet. "I don't know.."

Lucas was confused really confused. "W-what?"

"I need to cool my mind right now.."

Lucas wanted to hug her tightly, but he hesitated but still continued hugging her tightly. "Baby... why are you leaving me?" He asked, he felt useless, worthless and uncomfortable.

"I need space Lucas.." she paused, pressing her lips together. "Cause I'm deeply hurt.. i need time to relax.."

"But—"

Sapphire didn't let him finish his sentence as she put her index finger on his mouth, shushing him. "This decision would make me happy Lucas.." she said.

And what she said, 'god no, please no..' he said in his thoughts as he didn't know what to do, even tho he never wanted her to leave him, even tho it hurts.

He will do everything just to make her happy.

Lucas was suppose to hesitate but if that would make her happy he agreed on what she wanted to do.

"I love you.." He muttered.

'Please tell me you love me too..' Lucas was hoping, praying for her to say those words.

"I'm going to pack my stuff" she said as she stood up from bed, leaving Lucas there heart slightly cracked, he understand. It was all his fault anyways.

His fist clenched feeling deeply hurt, it hurts his heart.. it's the first time.. the first time She didn't say I Love You back to him.

It hurts him.

But he hurts her more.

..........

Lucas was drinking a glass of tequila as his body sink on the mattress of his bed, this her leaving him.. it has affected him.

But he never shows it to anyone, he never shows it, not even on his wife.

Sapphire is in the bathroom cleaning herself up, hearing the loud shower trickling he just wanted to go in but this might lead everything into a fight.

But he's not in his state right now, even tho he doesn't wanted to go in, he got in anyways.

Sapphire did not hear the foot step because of the loud shower noise, she slightly gasp when pair of large arms wrapped around her, she looked behind there she saw her husband resting his head on her shoulders.

"L-Lucas—" she gasp when she felt his lips on her shoulders, planting tiny kisses as he let out some tiny sobs.

He spins her around to face her and pinned her in the black tiled wall as she felt cold in her back, Lucas clothes were soaked as he stayed in the shower continuously he hugged her tightly, not wanting to let her go.

"L-Lucas.." Sapphire mumbles, as she unbuttoned his white polo, and throws it out in the corner. "You're soaked, you'll get sick." Lucas nods, he didn't listen to her but he nods.

"Lucas.." Sapphire was trying to push him away but his warmth misses her body. "Y-You need to go..." sHe pleased as Sapphire gently rubbed his back.

"Lucas.." she mumbles his name.

"Y-You need to go.." Her nails were digging through his skin as he slightly wince in pain, but he didn't stop hugging her.

"Baby.." He whispers in her ear, his body was sweating so is her, he kisses her shoulders continuously, his arms still intertwined with her waist.

Until Sapphire gave up her hands wrapped around his torso for a moment, As they knew it was too painful, It was different and it's so intense.. it's was so beyond satisfying yet so comforting, he felt like every single seed has squeezed out of him.

And god knows how will he miss this.

-To be continued-

-Don't forget to vote.
-Thank you for choosing this book, this will end soon.
-I Love You guys😘😍💖