-Chapter 63-

-CLANG!!-

"Damn it, you gotta be quiet asshole!" She yelled as she played with the rusty knife all over her hands.

"Where did you all get this?" She asked as she scanned all of the torture devices. "It's none of your business." The man coldly said, as he trailed his fingers on the shiny Handcuffs.

He was excited, he eagerly, desperately wanted to hear her yell, her scream and her calling out his name.

He wanted to see her cry because of pain, he wanted her to obey him and use her like one of his toys.

"Is the cameras ready?" She asked, looking through the screen, the guy nodded.

"I'm going somewhere, i'll be right back." She said leaving the guy alone, as he heard the door closed.

Looking through the black and white screen, he switched to another screen as she got out. He felt sudden odd seeing them, body pressing to each other, cuddly and feeling satisfied, he can't stop rubbing.

He wanted those, He wanted to claim her and have never ending with her, she always obeys him, and he always orders her, and she liked that, she loved that.

Hearing her yell is like a desire in his ears, it satisfies him, but would it even more get satisfied if he already had her?

After hours of watching it's finally over, he wanted to hear her yell soon, yell in pain, seeing her panting heavily, seeing her beg, he wants that. He was a maniac for her.

Lucas has everything and he felt jealous. 'How strong was she for him?'

His gaze continually looking through the screen as she hugs his man tightly, Lucas sat up and went to his comfort room and leave her alone in the bed.

It's been 30 minutes and he hasn't still got out, who knows what he was doing why it takes so long for him in the shower.

But the guy loved seeing her alone in her bed, she began to dress herself in comfortable clothes and this even makes him wants her badly.

It's not he's fault he's a psychopath for her.

"Oh babygirl, why are you so sexy?" He muttered trailing his fingers on the screen, imagining himself with her torturing her and not with Lucas but with him, he wouldn't let her touch him cause she needs to obey on his words.

"Just wait my darling, I'll let you feel pain more than he satisfies you.. you'll be mine."

"Only mine.."

..........

Back in the hotel room where Lucas and Sapphire stayed.

"Lucas.."

"Lucasss~" Sapphire snuggles at him, she buried her face in his chest, hugging him tightly. "Lucas wake up.." She caress his facial hairs.

Lucas groans, as he slightly open his eyes, his eyes first landed on the clock right beside their bed. "Babe.. it's 3:00 in the morning." He yawned. "What's wrong?" He tiredly ask, rubbing his eyes.

"Lucas my head aches.." she groans in pain, she whines. "What are you feeling?" He asked as he sat up, massaging her temples.

"I feel sick.." She slurred.

Lucas felt worried as he saw her in her state, massaging her temples, stomach slightly clutched, sweating heavily. "Are you okay? Do you want anything?" Lucas asked.

"I'm hungry.." she whines. "What do you want?" Lucas asked. "I don't know~" she rubbed her head aching. "Oh god.."

"You don't know?" He said. "Just get me food please, i'm really really hungry.." she ordered, Lucas nodded.

"I'll be back ok?" Sapphire nodded in response still clutching her stomach in her black lingerie. Lucas grabbed his boxers from the ground and grabbed his black hoodie from his bag.

He got outside his room twirling his car keys on his index finger, he saw Mario, Marco and Danny on the ground sleeping peacefully, Marco and Danny are both drooling, hugging each other.

He decides to wake them up. "Wake up!!" He slightly yelled.

The twins eyes fluttered, they tilt their heads and saw Lucas, the twins quickly got up. "What?" They both asked. "Get up we are going somewhere." He said.

"Where?" Danny asked, rubbing his eyes. "We're going to the mall."

The twins both looked at him confused. "It's 3:00 in the morning there are no mall at this time."

Danny let out a slight snickers that made Lucas smirked.

..........

"I cannot believe it.."

"You really rent the whole mall?!" The twins said astonished. "Get anything you want." Lucas said made the twins looked at each other eyes wide open.

the twins separated and when they came back they were both holding lot of foods in the cart, Mario was sitting inside the pushing cart while Marco was the one pushing him.

"Avocados.." Lucas said as he grabbed 4 avocados and add it on the cart. "Foreign chocolates, tampons, m&m, KitKats, Skittles, Chips, Mangos, Avocados, Skim milk and olives?! this is all Sapphire's favorite." Marco said, made Lucas nod.

"She said she feels sick and Hungry and she doesn't know what to eat so I'm buying all her favorites.." Lucas said as he grabbed another Avocado and add it to the cart.

"You know she always get sick since 5 days ago, maybe it's her period." He said, made Lucas nod.

"Wow, being rich is awesome." Mario said made Lucas scoffs. "Well, not always, being rich money is always the problem, they forgot about families."

"But i'm doing balance, I take a lot of time in works, but i also take a lot of time for my wife." Lucas said as he add another supplies in the cart.

Suddenly his phone rang. "It's Sapphire, let me answer." He said as he grabbed his phone from his pocket.

"Hey babe i'm about to go home I—"

"LUCAS HELP ME— LUCAS— AHH!!"

-CRASH!!!!-

Her yelling made Lucas extremely panic from the inside, hearing clashing Sound through the phone his heart beats Rapids, he tried to calm himself but he's losing control.

"SAPPHIRE?? SAPPHIRE?!"

Danny and The twin heard the fuss and Lucas's panicking yell through the phone they all surrounded Lucas and begin panicking. "What happened?" "Is something wrong?" "Is that sapphire?!?" "What happened to her?!"

They begin asking questions, Lucas adrenaline rushed, his blood boils as he felt anger in his veins.

"NO!!"

-To be continued-

-Don't forget to vote.
-Something bad happened.
-Keep commenting it motivates me.