-Chapter 44-

After leaving Eric Speechless, Lucas stood up and didn't sign the contract that Eric wants to deal with him. "Williams, if you want me to sign that contract you have to prove me that you're worthy." He said, he grabbed his phone from his pocket messaging sapphire.

He smiled to himself seeing while scrolling all the messages she has send to him. She even send him funny pictures of her, made him hype.

"I have to go, My wife is waiting for me in our room." He added, leaving the contract on the table.

"I'll see you soon." Lucas left, Eric felt so disappointed, not only he just declined his offer but he was feeling jealous, even tho Eric knew that she wasn't Sapphire that he loved before.

He wanted her to be his.

..........

Lucas got inside their hotel room, he opened the door to witness his wife sitting all alone in the couch, wearing a black silk robe while drinking a glass of champagne. He bit his lips, as he smirked.

He wrap both of his arms around her and pecks her lips. "Did you wait long?" He asked in such deep dangerous voice.

"No, I didn't." She answered. "Did you see his face when he met me?" Sapphire laughed he followed laughing as well. "I did."

"Glad we both did our research or else he might knew you're real identity." He said, he sat right beside her and pulled her closer to his.

Lucas grabbed the hem of her nightgown. "So? What are you been sending me, earlier? I've almost flip the table seeing you adorable." He smirked, Lucas lift her up and put her in his lap.

Sapphire wrap both of her legs around him, as she giggles while Lucas showering her kisses.

Flashback-

Back in Italy 3 years ago, after their marriage Lucas and Sapphire went to Miami and lived together.

They Did their research, about Cherry Lyn Jones the girl who tries to kill her, based on the article Cherry and Eric is been engaged for a year.

"So He's the guy who likes you?" Lucas asked pointing the blonde dude, Sapphire nodded. "I mean he wasn't that attractive."

"He looks like a dickhead." Lucas said. "Lucas, Eric is a nice guy don't insults him like that." She said, Lucas just let out a sigh.

"Don't defend him." His voice was hoarse.

"Why? He's my best friend." She said, but Lucas didn't say a word, he just ignored her. "Are you perhaps jealous?" Sapphire grins.

Lucas gave her a What-do-you-mean look. "I'm not." He denied, even tho he really is, sapphire can tell.

"Don't be jealous." She said hugging him from behind, wrapping her arms around his body.

"You're defending him, of course i'm jealous, i hate seeing you or hearing you talk about another dude." He said.

Sapphire cupped his cheeks and pecks him in the lips. "You don't need to be jealous, I already have you why do i need someone else?" She said pressing her forehead to each other.

Lucas smiled. "I'm only yours, you belong to me now." He said as he kisses her lips. "I'll not let anybody take you away from me."

Flashback ended-

Lucas eyes flutter open as the sunlight strikes his eyes, his head were press in her chest, while blankets covering their  body.

He hugged tightly of her waist and buried his face on her chest. He can feel her fingers running down his hair, fiddling it with her index finger.

"Good morning, baby.." He said he moved his body and kisses her forehead. "Good morning, handsome.." she said letting out a small giggles.

"Come on, get up." She said, but Lucas whines. "Noo, I wanna stay with you.." he pouts, Sapphire laughed. "Don't pout, it doesn't look good on you."

He smirks. "Then how about this?" He tilt his head while looking at her, Sapphire gotta admit, he looks handsome.

Sapphire threw a pillow at him. "Stop that and get up." She said, Lucas didn't listen.

"I'll get up if you get up."

"I can't." Sapphire said. "Why?"

"...."

"I'm too lazy to do it." She said in a sheepishly tone, Lucas chuckled, he crawled back at her and kisses her cheeks. "Alright, Alright, i just can't resist you, you were so cute!." He whispered in her ears.

"Get up." She giggles and pushed him off the bed, He laughed. "Fine fine, i'll do breakfast." He said, he grabbed his shirt that was thrown on the floor last night.

He also grabbed her clothes from the ground and throws it at her. "Don't wear more of this, it looks really good on you and i'm not having it." He said and left.

..........

Lucas brought her a tray of fried frittata, a melon juice and a single rose. "Awww how sweet." She said, taking the tray of food.

"It's the least i can do for you, kisses, fancy restaurants and breakfast in bed is not enough for you, you are worth it, it's the least i can repay you for everything you have done to me." He said in a low tone.

Sapphire smiled softly and sweetly at him. "Love doesn't need repayment, sweetheart."

"As long as you're here, i'm happy." She said made Lucas smiled as well. "Well this is getting cheesy." She laughed.

"No." He paused. "I think it was beautiful, i should add that to my Facebook Bio or Twitter or maybe instagram instead." He added, made them both laughed.

"....." But things got silent when Sapphire remembers something.

"Lucas.." she called. "Hmm?" He hummed in response waiting for her to speak.

"When will I meet my brothers?"

-To Be Continued-

-Don't forget to vote.
-I lived to Love you peaches!
-I lived to love my readers!!