-Chapter 1-

A/N:

Hi! Thank you for choosing this book, all tho i made this book when i was still a fetus sorry. So ya'll maybe confused with the grammar, I'm using my phone to make this book, my laptop broke and i needed to buy a new one i guess, i fixed the grammars, maybe delete some words that are confusing and changed some topics that somehow my readers would understand, but I'm doing this so all for you guys, i also deleted a lot of inappropriate word and inappropriate scenes. (This book is hidden and my family is been bugging me to show them this book to them, they try to look for my name on the internet but. They Failed hehe.) i put a lot of cliffhangers, i'm sorry for all my perverted readers, ya'll too young! Hehe. Hope all of you can accept the big changes in this book.

I'll also leave Author's note. Please behave guys i love you all. And no, there's no sexual content in it really sorry for my perverted readers.

Well ya'll have been warned.

P.S - i might have change the title of the book soon.

© KYU_KKH

Description:

"Love is never complete without trust."

Which this story is about a blind man that loses his hope, his trust and his faith from a experienced and a girl who was betrayed by her friend and felt forgotten fixes and helped the guy, will they fall inlove with each other? Or will they ruin each other?

————————————————————

Sapphire's POV-

-drip, drop, drip, drop-

The only sound i can hear from the counter, the sound of the dripping wasted coffee in the coffee machine, it's clearly 5:00 in the morning and it's your 3rd day at work, David my new boss ask me to be early for work, and this is what he meant... 5:00 in the morning with no customers to be seen.

Great.

Just. Great.

I did not had enough sleep last night, i didn't take my medical pills, and my boss told me to be at work at clearly 5:00 am. Just great! But what can i say? It's the only way to live... To have money, spend money, work for money, then have money, spend money and work for money, life is just keep circling around.

-clang! Clang!-

I quickly leaned my back forward when i saw a customer coming near by the cafe, the man enter the cafe. he was wearing a fuzzy black coat, a scarf wrap around his neck, a black beanie, leather boots and gloves, he was so cold, you can't even see his bare face, he shivered in cold as he enter the cafe, he took all of his winter outfits off and hang it in the cloth hanger, he dust the left snow off his golden blonde hair.

"Hello princess!!" i recognize that voice.

He turn around made my smile fade, i rest my chin in my palms as he looked at me with his soft eyes.

"Ah.. It's you." I said in a disappointed tone, i saw Eric. He's annoying i prayed for him not to bother me, or I'll commit sin again, i met him back at middle school and he was the most richest and handsome person in my class. For them. He was kind indeed but he won't stop nagging and nagging about the things i like, he calls me princess for the past few years, and i hate him calling me that, he also told me that he was my prince, but I don't think so.