-Chapter 42-

"What?"

"Sapphire marry me." He didn't ask but he ordered. "I know i'm taking it too fast, but i can wait, i just wanted to let you know that I'm serious about you, that i wanted to be with you."

"Lucas I don't know what to say." She said, speechless. "I will give you everything Sapphire, my money, my wealth, buy you expensive jewels just be marry me."

"Lucas no.." She said, she sound so hesitatingly made somehow Lucas's heart shattered into a tiny pieces. "Are you rejecting my proposal?" He asked disappointed.

"What no! Lucas i'm not going to marry you just because of your wealth, i'm not going to marry you because i wanted you to buy me lots of expensive stuff." She said cupping his cheeks.

"I love you, i never knew when did i ever fell inlove with you, but what made me sure that I didn't fell inlove with you because you were rich, I don't care about all those expensive stuffs for you to give me." She paused.

"All I needed was someone who i can trust, someone who i can relay on, someone I could cry on.. and that would be you. Only you Lucas." She said, each words that came out of her mouth felt so unreal, so hard to believe, so hard to find a girl like her.

He doesn't deserve her...

That's why he will try his best to deserved her.

"I want you.. only you." She said, she was a bit shy but she faced it. "But you are taking it too fast, why do you wanna marry me so sudden? We just became official." She said.

"I'll wait, i Don't wanna force you, but before going back to New York, we need to get married." He said.

"Why?" Sapphire was so confused. "Because you have to change." He continued.

"You have to be brave, to have confidence and You have to use my surname and then people will fear you." He added, stroking her hair out of her face.

"You have to face your fears."

"I'll teach you how to fight." He said cupping her cheeks. "People including that girl who pushes you off the cliff will no longer belittle you as Sapphire Aurora Romano."

"They'll see you as Aurora Fernandez."

"The one and only Lucas Alexandro Fernandez's wife, we will cover your real identity, i will not let them harm you." He said.

"You're attitude will change, your appearance, your behavior, everything will change." He added.

"How?" She asked, She wasn't sure and feel so uneasy about this, she was uncomfortable but at the same time.. she wanted to change into someone people who wasn't expecting.

'She was so tired of Cherry belittling her family.'

For the sake of her family, she has to do this.

"What if people will hate me?" She asked worriedly. "You already told me that people who insulted other people are just jealous, They would."

"But Because i'm yours, i'm only yours." He said.

"And i will not let anyone try to touch you even if it's a single strand of you hair, i will kill them if i had to." He said, made sapphire slightly laugh.

"We have to train harder, but when the time comes tell me if you are ready to go back to New York with me." He said.

"We will live together to my own place  in miami."

Lucas hugged her tightly, not letting go, Sapphire hugged back. "I'm sorry if your not my first.." he said, there was a hint of sadness and a slight dissatisfaction in his voice.

"But can you be my last?" He asked, Sapphire gently push him away just to see his face and nodded quickly.

"Yes."

"I will marry you Lucas." She said, made him overwhelmed, over joyed, it's unexpected, he was so shock.

He was So... surprised.

"WOOOHHH!!!!" He raise both of his arms up and yelled his lungs out, Sapphire was shushing him but that doesn't stop him from acting crazy.

"Sapphire.." he was so excited, he hold her hands tightly and pushed her on the ground, he kisses her lips..

Everytime he touches her, she felt like she's in heaven.

His embrace were so gentle, her lips were so addicting, he cradle her face with his hands on her cheeks, neck and everywhere.

"Baby, you're so beautiful.." he said and kisses her forehead.

"I love you so much."

"I love you even more.."

-To be continued-

-Don't forget to vote.
-Warning: Mature content. (Deleted/ was reported)
-If you skipped it that's okay. I still love you guys. ❤️