-Chapter 62-

As Lucas got out of the hotel and went to their Beach Resort, His eyes were wandering everywhere looking for her, his heart screaming for her name, hoping he would not find her in someone's arm.

As he felt really worried, he wanted to call her, but no. "Where are you?" He asked himself He tried to call Danny, Marco or Mario but nobody is responding.

"Are you kidding me?!." He cursed. Trying to stay calm, millions of questions keep questioning him and somehow he cannot find answer.

He was searching for the light he was eager about, He wanted Sapphire's light.

He wanted—

"...."

As the seagulls chirp cross the sea, the sound of the shore calming his mind, the blue ocean wave hitting his feet, and his heart beaten seeing pair of brown eyes.

There. There was Sapphire.

Standing infront of him, Eyes widen and mouth slight gape, She's wearing her floral flowing dress and her beautiful wavy short ash brown hair.

Her face was naturally beautiful, it's calming his mind but his heart was beating impatiently, he's looking for a word to start a conversation.

Her beauty is making him nervous, she was making him hard, his body stiffen seeing her so beautiful, so gorgeous, so perfect.

'How are you?'

'Umm hello?'

'Hi?' Is that even an expression to start a conversation? This is awkward, but why should be?

He walk closer, but she didn't. 'Why did i walk closer again to her?' His body needed her, he can't resist her, as they're get closer to each other, Lucas was already stuttering in his mind.

He wanted to talk but he couldn't. 'Am i weak?' 'I'm such a coward.' 'Why an i doing this again?' 'I miss you.'

"I'm sorr—"

Her arms wrapped around his neck and pressed her lips to him, Lucas was SHOOK, but developing every second wrapping both of his arms around her waist deepening and roughing the kiss.

Sapphire didn't mind, Her body and his body misses each other. He lift her up grabbing her thighs and wrapping her legs around him, surely they do misses each other a lot.

Lucas paused cupping her cheeks. "I'm sorry, i'm sorry baby, I'm sorry i hurt your feelings, i'm really am.. I'm sorry, i'm so  so—" Sapphire stopped him with a kiss.

"Everything is okay, i know you wouldn't do that.."

"How would you know?" He asked. "Because i trust you." She said giving him a peck.

"Jessica told me everything.. it was a mistake.." Sapphire said, that made Lucas eyes slightly widen. "She did?"

Sapphire nodded.

"I'm sorry I didn't let you explain." She said as both if their forehead pressing each other's. "Where's Eric?" Lucas asked, Sapphire was confused.

"What do you mean?" Sapphire asked. "The twin and Danny told me that Eric is here in Thailand to meet you." He said, Sapphire raise an eyebrow.

"The twins told you that? They told me to meet them here but they're not here." Sapphire said. "What? What do you—"

"Ah.."

They both looked at each other. "Sneaky Twins." And laughed at the sane time, Lucas cupped her cheeks staring at her with his soft determine eyes.

"Sapphire.."

Looking each other with Love and passion, they can't help but to miss each other.

Sapphire grabbed his hands and went far to hide behind the large boulders near the sea.

Lucas grabbed her breast and kisses her lips. "I miss you so much." He said kissing her roughly. "Lucas let's not do it here.."

"Beach is where we had our first remember? Let's do it again." He whispered, as he slide the strap off of her shoulders..

Lucas kissed her passionately, he pulled her closer deepening the kiss, as he showers her with kisses.

"Let's stop.." Sapphire said as Lucas felt a little bit dissatisfaction. "Why?" He asked.

"Mario is getting worried..." She said as she shows her phone to him. '35 missed call, 209 messages.' Lucas crawl back to her.

"Are we going to—"

"We're going to continue this later.." she said as she kisses his lips, Lucas stroke her hair behind her ear.

"I love you." He said, Sapphire stared at him too long as she smiled missing those 3 beautiful words.

"I love you too." She said.

Lucas was satisfied hearing those words, he wants more, he misses her so so much, her lips and her touch, everything even her taste.

Wrapping his arms around her waist, then tighten his grab on hers Sapphire slightly flinched. "Lucas!" She yelled.

He expose a tiny smirk. "You gotta promise to me first." He said. "What?" Sapphire asked. "We'll do something fun later." He said, Sapphire only glared at him.

"Fine." She said, Lucas presses his chest behind her back. "You need a punishment sweetheart." As he whispers in her ear, he bite his lips as she felt shivers down to her spine.

And she decided to play along.. "Why not?" She bite her lips seductively, Lucas heart erupted again seeing her like this, it's a sin.

"Dayum." He cursed, as Sapphire ended up with a laugh

"You won again."

-To be continued-

-Don't forget to vote.
-i Love you all.
-i live to love you babies.