-Chapter 29-

"What was that?" Sapphire asked, she didn't heard it properly. "It's nothing really.." Lucas said. "Lucas.. Can i ask you a question?" Sapphire asked, Lucas nodded. Sapphire didn't know if she could actually ask this question right now or no, she's scared that he might be offended.

"How badly do you wanna see?" Sapphire asked. "-or don't answer it, i'm sorry"

But then she was cut off by Lucas. "Sapphire, how badly do you wanna see your family?" Lucas asked, Sapphire gaped at him.

She was suppose to answer but lucas cut her off. "Of course i wanted to see, I've been wishing on that for my whole life, everyday every wishes my mother has taught me, every dandelions, every daisy's petals, every 11:11 on the clock. I know it sounds childish but for me i'm just hoping that hope will come to me." Lucas said, Sapphire was so sad, she cant even tell why did she fell inlove with this goof, but she did.

"How about you? How badly do you wanna see your family?" Lucas asked back, sapphire opened her mouth but quickly shut it, she breathes in and out. "Badly, Lucas, Badly, i miss them so much, I can't stop dreaming about my two brothers, every. Single. Day. I would wake up on the middle of the night crying, i wonder how are they, did they eaten yet? Took medicine pills? Are they okay?..."

"Are they still alive?" Sapphire cooed, trying to held back her tears. Lucas noticed her voice cracks, he rubbed her back in comfort trying to calm her down. "Hey, hey, hey.. It's okay.. Sapphire they're not dead, I'm sure they're not." Lucas said. "And how would you say that?"

"It's like i have ESPN or something. My chest can always tell when it's going to rain.
Well... They can tell when it's raining." Lucas said, Sapphire burst out laughing hearing those iconic quotes from Mean Girls. It's one of his favorite movie.

"Oh my god. I don't actually thought you would get that." Lucas said, amazed at her. "You're amazing." He said, he can't hide the fact that he's already inlove with her. "Mean girls is one of my favorite movie, I always watched that when I'm alone before when I wasn't blind, i always watched it i don't know why, And I missed it." Lucas said, holding his cup both in his hands.

"What's your favorite movie?" Lucas asked, sapphire stopped from laughing, she quickly wipe a tear and stared at him. "I like Titanic." She said. "Why? Because young Leonardo DiCaprio is there?" Lucas asked. "HMMmm?!" Sapphire began to pretend thinking, putting her index finger on the side of her cheek. "Well one of the reasons, yeah. But i wanna experience that movie so much!" Sapphire said, as her eyes sparkle remembering every scene.

"Like, getting on a cruise then suddenly a huge ice crashes the boat and all of you begin to panic, then you didn't get included getting rescued because you're an adult, and freeze on that place, but nu-uh! I ain't going to die having frosty hair." Lucas said, Sapphire snickers at Lucas ranting the beautiful movie.

"Not that part!! I just wanted to get on a cruise then a guy would wrap both hands around on my waist, and spread my wings like a bird. It's romantic okay!" Sapphire stated. "I think it has no originality, i prefer jumping on a cliff with someone so much mean to me."

Sapphire was offended, but she understood that Lucas didn't know what exactly happened to her, so she didn't bother to say argue.

"Jump on a cliff? Like jump and get drown then dead?" Sapphire ask sarcastically, Lucas shake his head. "When i was a kid, i use to swim somewhere here in Italy, it was a nice cliff, beautiful view and sound, i miss that cliff and i don't know if it changed or not." Lucas said.

"S-Supramonte?" Sapphire stutters, as she remembered her traumatic experience. Lucas shake his head. "Supramonte is a large mountain range, but somewhere here in Italy, there's a place that I'm really inlove with." Sapphire sigh in relief.

"I just wish i could see again, and find the perfect girl for me, and i think i found the girl of my dreams, I don't really think she likes me tho." Lucas said, sapphire felt disappointed all of the sudden, her face saddened, when all this time she didn't know sapphire is what Lucas meant.

"Other than mean girls? What's your other favorite movie?" Sapphire changed the topic. Lucas shrugged. "I don't know, 50 shades of grey." He said, suddenly sapphire hit his shoulder. "Oww! Why'd you do that??" He asked, whining.

"Eww!"

"Other than that!" Sapphire yelled, putting both palms in her face.

"Maybe, 50 shades of grey darker." He said, Sapphire groans but put a laugh on the end. "LUCAS!" She scolds. Lucas who was actually laughing too, it's very hard to be serious when she's around, he just found her laugh, her giggle, her snickers, it's like a sex in his ear, so much, he would crave for it.

He wanted to make her laugh, oh how much he wanted to tell her how much she was special in her heart.

But his anxiety is attacking him, some part of his is telling him that she only wants him because of his wealth then would leave him if he got nothing left, but some part of him has truly trust her in the bottom of his heart, not wanting to let her go.

It would break his heart, that one day she would leave.

-to be continued-

-Don't forget to vote
-I've been very busy with works.
-but I wanted to update more often for you guys😘😍❤️