-Chapter 50-

"Some people invited me."

..........

Lucas was worried as hell. But he knew that his girl wouldn't let him down, She can already take her down alone.

As Lucas were doing his research, His phone rings, he grabbed it and saw it's caller's ID, it's an unknown number from someone.

He picked it up.

"BRO!!" someone yelled

He noticed the voice, someone very familiar. "Who the hell is this?" He asked, the other guy from the other line laughed.

"Lucas! It's me Danny!!"

Lucas eyes widen as he heard that name, it's been so long since that guy has called, very long. Danny is Lucas high school friend, a very trustworthy one.

In Lucas younger days, he told everything to him, his secrets, the girl he has dated, even his Family's job.

"Danny? god! You're voice changed, it's been so long."

"I KNOW!! you never told me that you were married?" He said, Lucas chuckled. "I gotta keep my wife a secret, someone might steal her away from me." Lucas said.

"Let's meet up, we had a reunion here, highschool friends."

High school friends?

"Including... Them?" Lucas asked him as his blood boils on the inside.

"I'm sorry bro... but yes."

"Are you going to come?" He asked

"Yes." Lucas immediately answered.

"Alright! Meet me here in Manhattans famous bar! i freaking missed you bro!" He yelled through line. "I miss you to don't worry!" He joked

..........

Lucas wore his finest suit, it was made by his designer friend Sandra Bills a famous designer in New york. All of the clothes he had was luxuriously made by her.

Running his hands through his black hair and fixing his watch on his wrist, he noticed a lot of girls trying to sway their hips on him.

But he ignored all of those.

As he got inside the bar, everyone's attention were on him, trying to seduce him, but he stayed cold and emotionless.

As he look for his friend. Suddenly...

"LUCAS!!" A familiar voice strike his ear, Looking for that voice, he saw Danny. His hair was dyed in full Blonde, ear piercings everywhere and he wears a dark blue tuxedo.

"Danny."Lucas greeted.

"LUCAS! YOU'VE CHANGE! What happened for the past few year?" He asked, hugging him tightly, but let go quickly.

"Just had a vacation." He lied.

"Can we go in?" Lucas asked as he wanted to sit and lean back on the chair inside the VIP room, Danny was supposed to nod but quickly hesitate.

"But bro... Carlo And Jessica is there.." he said, but Lucas didn't cared, he had moved on from Jessica... yes. Jessica was Lucas's ex-girlfriend, his first love but never will be again.

"I don't really care.." Lucas said truthfully, what's important that he has sapphire nothing else.

"Woah.. you did changed." Danny said proudly.

As they both got inside the VIP room, everyone eyes wide open seeing Lucas, even Carlo and Jessica's eyes widen.

He didn't talk but he suddenly walked and sat back on the leather couch grabbing a shot of tequila on the table. "Did you all missed me?" Lucas asked.

Everyone stayed quiet, everyone knew the issue about Lucas and Carlo.. and they had this feeling that, that issue hasn't even died yet.

Carlo is Lucas's bestfriend, but not so long.. cause he betrayed him, by taking his lover away from him..

But it's all in the past, Lucas didn't care about It anymore.

"Lucas." Carlo grins. "How are you?" Carlo asked, Jessica looks so petrified yet so scared As she noticed the hoarse voice of her husband, she glanced at Lucas one more time and how can she not fell inlove with him again?

"I'm good, I didn't know you and Jessica are married." Lucas smiled, Carlo scoffs, he held hands with Jessica and show everyone his wedding ring.

"Congratulations." Lucas said.

"I didn't know you were married too? To whom?" Carlo asked. "Someone very special.." Lucas replied.

"Can we meet her?" Carlo asked.

"Actually She's busy... girls talk." Lucas said, somehow a little disappointed that Sapphire is not with him.

"Oh.."

"Speaking of girls? Why don't we get some girls ey?" Carlo suggests, Carlo hasn't changed, still a womanizer who haven't found love, Jessica forced herself to marry him, from before because he is rich.

She left Lucas because he wasn't rich enough.. but everything changed indeed.. he's now a World wide damn Billionaire.

And she just let her husband cheat on her even when she's really hurt, seeing his husband getting satisfied but not because of her.

"I'll pass." Lucas said. "Why?"

"My wife will beat someone's ass if someone tries to entertain me.." Lucas said leaning back on the leather chair while drinking a shot of tequila.

"You've changed..." Carlos cooed, Jessica felt her heart skip a beat.. is she inlove again with him? with Lucas?

Lucas texted sapphire, because he misses him so much, he is so sick of all the groaning sounds that the other guys make, Strippers sitting on their laps, while him drinking a shot of tequila.

"Hey handsome.." a girl sit right beside him and whisper closer in his ear, Lucas growls in disgust. Purposely pressing her chest against him, and he doesn't like it.

"Back off." Lucas said in a cold voice made somehow the girl trembles and obeyed, but somehow she found it attractive.

Sapphire texted him saying that she will be there in a moment somehow made him feel excited. He didn't notice the girl who was sitting right beside her is looking through his phone.

"She wouldn't know baby.." she said running her fingers in his chest.

"Excuse me?"

As everyone glance at the person standing right beside the door everyone eyes wide open, seeing a girl in white tight dress, her cleavage is showing, the strap of her dress is sliding down her shoulders and her eyes were so fierce, Lucas felt rushed in his heart.

Seeing his wife standing in the dim lights and colored pastel led flashing her beautiful body while shooting glares at the girl right beside him.

"You better take your dirty fingers off of my husband or i will have to break your bones, One. By. One."

-To be continued-

-Don't forget to vote.