Epilogue: Meaningful Purposes

A day rolled by and here Aiyama stood barely able to look Madara in the eyes. Izuna stood next to Madara while the priest looked at the two handing them a cup to drink whatever liquid was poured inside. And the two had to do a weird ceremony Aiyama wasn't used to. It was a tradition she reminded herself.

And now— she is to be an Uchiha and to live and fulfil the clan duties as the wife of the clan leader.

"Congratulations, now Aiyama you've married to a renowned clan that's prosperous. I wish you both well." And Madara didn't have to, but he still did it. He kissed her tenderly on her lips. As they pulled back he cupped her right cheek inhaling her vanilla lavender scent.

~*~

Throughout the morning after the two were slightly drinking. Well, Aiyama and Izuna were. Madara was just making sure they weren't trying to drown themselves. Aiyama was basically a drunk and Madara had to take away the sake sighing of her own misfit.

"Whaaaaa! I wasn't finished withhh t-hat." Aiyama was already slurring her words a bit ignoring Madara's glare at her. Izuna laughed heavily and stood up while his stomach rumbled.

"Finally, now I want to eat." Izuna disturbed their moment making Madara cough slightly. "O-Oh... ya, anyways what do I do now?" Aiyama looked up to her newly husband for an answer. The three left the small church thanking the priestess.

"You have to read documents and take part in meetings now. I don't expect you to say much anyway, I'll announce my new beautiful wife soon." Madara purred squeezing his waist making her squeal faintly.

"Ah, I guess I'm going to be the matriarch of the Uchiha clan then? Since we're married eh? I suppose me saying I love you will be natural~" she was teasing him back which now caught his mind in her acts.

Izuna gagged at the two love birds. 'What a weird day.' The two were squawking; well mostly Aiyama was trying to insult him and get him to listen to her. So she says she loves him now? Madara huffed knowing that she always loved him like he has for her.

Madara was growing impatient as Aiyama was crazily teasing him since oh wait– he forced her to marry him. Not like she didn't want him. However, Aiyama isn't going to end this here.

"You still look like a damn porcupine."

A tactical insult that stung more than any other insult he has encountered in his shinobi days. A freaking rodent with quills on its back that lives in the wild. This woman is just testing his patience now.

He threw her over his shoulders making her shriek for Bloody Mary. "What the hell Madara?!" she screamed pounding his back as she tried to kick her legs. However, he had a strong grip on ignoring her.

"She needs to be locked up in a cage with chains, want me to get–"

"No, she isn't a dog."

"Like hell I am! Let me down! I'll have Tobirama use his Water Style Piss no Jutsu on you! Kyahahah!" Madara has grown concerned. For him now.

"I didn't take it I'll be living with a beastly woman now."

"I'm not a beast! Have you looked yourself in a mirror? Now let me down!"

"I stand incorrect, she's a demon." Izuna muffled a laugh seeing how his brother was taking care of his woman this way.

"I'll cut your– you know what and let you hang loosely off the ceiling bleeding as I stain your corpse with my crystallite abilities as I planned!" Aiyama tried to squirm and yet again Madara sighed not trying to think of how descriptive his wife can get.