8: Declining the Proposal

The morning sun glared upon Aiyama's face which woke her up. She slowly started to remember yesterday's dinner with Madara and Izuna. She smirked slightly.

She slowly got out of her comfortable bed and went over to go shower and cleanse herself quickly.

The hot sensational water that fell down on her had made the woman feel relieved. Her stresses had disappeared as she washed herself and letting her long light brown hair fall down her shoulders.

As she finished she dried her hair and slipped on her elegant pink kimono. She wanted to see Hozuki before he leaves in the afternoon.

She left her compound and spotted him waiting outside surprisingly. She smiled and walked up to him. "Aiyama-san. I see you're up early as well." He grinned making her blush a tad bit.

"Uh yeah..." she and Hozuki had walked around for a while contemplating natural things. The birds that flew up in the sky above them. People were walking past them as everyday villagers.

"Exactly why didn't you go back to your home village yesterday?" Aiyama had asked looking to her side uncomfortably.

"Ah well... I had business here, also I wanted to see you before I leave." He responded which she looked at him confusedly. 'See me?'

"You are ravishing, unlike most women I meet on a daily basis. I was wondering if you would accept the proposal of coming back to Kirigakure, this village doesn't seem to please you. You can serve our village. But I promise Aiyama, that I can give you whatever you desire." Hozuki offered which she felt her heart stammer against her chest.

"W-Wait what?!" she gasped surprisedly. She knew she couldn't even if she had the chance. But she didn't want to leave her brothers Hashirama and Tobirama behind. She loved them dearly.

"Trust me, even though it's a generous offer. I personally can't take it. I've been betrothed to Madara Uchiha. I also don't think I could leave my brothers. They mean utmost everything to me." She frowned nonchalantly as he softened his face at her response.

"Fine if that's your choice, but note you can come by anytime." He smirked before turning away and leaving her.

'Gah! Madara was right!' She shook her head before heading back towards the Hokage building to only bump into that arrogant Uchiha.

His arms were crossed over his chest and he gave her an antagonistic look of anger written on his face. "Ugh, why do I have to see you now?" Aiyama tried to pass him, but all he did was push her up an estranged wall while holding her still.

So he was following her?

"So when will you admit that I was right?" He says in a low acrimony tone. "Get off me!" she shouted before he huffed letting her drop to the ground.

"I'm having you to be surveillance from now on. Hashirama agreed that you will live here in the Uchiha compound instead. I'm not going to let another man try his folds on you. Again." Madara narrowed his gaze at the Senju girl.

"I liked my room..." she whimpered before she hung her head low obeying what he was saying.

"M-MADARA! Oh, there you are!" A woman's high pitch voice cooed making Aiyama turn her head up to see that Reini woman grab Madara's arm.

"Why did you leave early this morning..." she pouted as she clings onto him.

"Get off me, woman." He ordered as she smirked while holding a strong distinguished glare on the Senju woman. "Why don't we go back to my room and have more fun." She purred causing Aiyama to freeze. Aiyama twitched in her presence. She still sat on the ground; her head piped up to see Madara hadn't taken his eyes off her. He wasn't paying attention to Reini.