44: Sarutobi Brat

This no longer follows the canon plot. So enjoy~ I'm debating if I should just post all the remaining drafts and call this completed.

This story is probably riddled with mistakes, so I won't edit it till I'm done. I only proof read before I upload which isn't enough.

Niisan = brother or older brother

I hate the ones trying to correct that when in Japanese it doesn't strictly says older brother. It's both.
______

"I-I love you."

The way it rolled off her tongue and how she stuttered with plenty of nervousness. She slept in his arms that secured her. She must have been tired to be sleeping after saying that phrase.

Madara knew she loved him and so did he anyhow, but he was scared to tell her due to being afraid that he would lose her. It's a silly fear that he didn't want to admit. He rarely tells Izuna that he loves him when he does.

It's just a fact of how Uchihas show their love differently through their actions than their words.

The gentle hold he had around her while her head rested on his chest and her legs fell over his at that moment swelled his heart quite a bit. He missed these types of moments and was glad to be there with her at least.

"I'm nowhere close to being great with words," his lips pressed against her temple and rested his chin on top of her head. "I love you, Aiyama..." he whispered close to her ears.

_________

Aiyama slowly opened her eyes seeing splotches of white. Her cheeks flushed a bit from remembering that night. However, she was back in her normal room.

'He brought me back here?' It was quite unusual, but she felt embarrassed to of fallen asleep on the grass?

"Oh no!" Aiyama cupped her cheeks while the pink hue flushed her skin pink. 'I laid on him, didn't I? And he has gotten that bored of me!'

Aiyama was determined to avoid him with what she thinks what had happened. Her mind was focused too hard on how he allowed her to be so close to him. 'He's a man ugh! Still, I don't want to be used like how he did with Reini. Would he kill me as well?'

She knew him for years and still, she can't predict his motives or moves. She felt terrified as she gripped her arms crossly on her bed up-straight.

She shook entirely and tried to get out but her body wouldn't listen. 'What is he doing to me?!'

Strands of her hair fell forward in front of her face. She slowly lifted her legs over the bed and did notice how the covers were placed over her when she slept that night. Aiyama liked that feeling where he made sure she was safe and secured. Even when he wasn't there physically with her.

"I said it didn't I..." she mumbled a bit completely feeling avoidant that day.

"Even an Uchiha can love, you know?" A deep chuckle conveyed brassily through her mind. Of course, the Bijū was still in her.

"You've been quiet, I wonder what do you want now. Luckily I don't care," she snorted out and turned her attention away.

"Confusion doesn't suit you that well. Perhaps you shouldn't get too carried up with your emotions just yet." The large insect smiled down reaching his wings outwards. Aiyama thought for a moment and had to agree with his statement that emotions are what causes the most pain sometimes.

"For once you said something useful." And with that, she was pulled back into reality ready for the same casual routine typical day.

She slowly got changed into a new set of clothes that suits her style as a kunoichi. Netting at the top of her collarbone, and a red half top with no sleeves that wrapped around her torso with a pair of brown pants. She has always seen this outfit laying around but never worn it.