25: Alive and Well

"Come Aiyama! We don't have time!" Kabira grabbed her forearm.

"I don't want to leave what I have again... would it be wrong?" Aiyama asked curiously which made Kahiko burn with anger.

Such a woman for him to think like that, yet again. She was being persistent or is it stubborn?

"They would think you were abducted. Trust me," Aoi as well dragged her out of her home.

"Tobirama-"

"He's been care of," Saio looked at her seeing her expression change to a serious one. She wondered what they meant by taken care of to be exact.

"Those pathetic guards were knocked out. Looking like they were attacked. They know it wasn't you. Besides this is a rescue mission!" Kabira hissed wanting to slap the back of her head.

"Go with them. This village would not last with you in it. I'll help you get justice."

Chōmei looked at her from above. The water was above her shins. Aiyama saw that he was for sure wanting to help with this. She felt guilty still having to take his freedom away from him.

He would offer her his help at least.

She nodded and was brought back to reality. She was being dragged towards the gate. Truth be told, it looked like she was being kidnapped. The elders would think highly of this one.

~

Aiyama woke up to being extremely exhausted as if her lungs been inflated and could barely take in the air She looked around and noticed she was back in her luxury bedroom back in Takigakure. She frantically looked around remembering what had happened.

They took her away, but it would mean one thing. The Leaf would think of her as a traitor yet again; someone who refuses to stay in her own home village and helping the enemy. She would be labelled as someone who was only loyal to Takigakure and her new friends.

The door opened and Kahiko walked inside. He looked at her sadly knowingly she missed her home dearly, but she knew what is for the best at that exact moment.

"I need to see the others... I'm sad to hear about Lira-san." She looked up at him with such remorse and sympathy about the girl who was killed off by Izuna. He smiled before leading her out of the room.

She was lead to where Ren was who was Kabira and Aoi's father. She gulped nervously... she didn't know how to explain her situation.

"So you were captured by your originating village?" his voice was strict and much more serious. He held his head high on his throne.

She trembled before looking down. She knew that this was her fault somehow. She looked up again and nodded. He looked a little furious for a second.

"So they know that you're a Jinchuriki? And them not taking any action as of yet?" he asked carefully, but her breath hitched in shock. The Leaf indeed didn't discuss this Tail Beast inside of her.

"No... Ren-sama, they were more worried about my safety. They don't really know what the concept of a Jinchuriki is but are aware of this creature sealed inside of me. This war is way out of hand if I must say." Aiyama stood up and Saio looked a little shocked at her sudden words.

"Indeed it is, however, there is a reason I called all of you here." He crossed his arms seeing them look at him suspiciously and furrowing their brows together. Kabira draped her arms by her sides, Aoi squinted his eyes on his father.

"Well, what is it?" Aoi asked and he chuckled this time.

"The Daimyo has made a decision by trying to begin the process of enforcing his citizens to become slaves... and make trade all across the nations, he wants to turn this world and convince other high lords to pass this gruesome law of wondrous shinobi to being captured and turned into either vessels or traded off as servants for the consumers. This tactic..."