29: Chuunin Exam Prep

Okay yaaaaa, that's still Aiyama in the picture. Not much of 'Naruto' Style pfftttt hahaha.

_______

It's been nearly a day and Aiyama finally was able to walk due to her chakra being fully stored. However, she didn't want to see Madara nor has she felt what her actual desires wanted. Madara wouldn't hesitate to place her on house watch while her brothers would agree. 'Such a pain! Can't that man find something else to do?! I wish Jirū killed me instead. No, wait... Hashirama—'

"You want to find that daimyo do you?" The voice of Chōmei conveyed deeply inside her mind. Pitch black is all she can see, even the insect wouldn't allow her to see him. Thanks to the Takigakure for sealing something so atrocious in her. She has no choice but to take in the idiocracy from this Biju. The snarky comments coming daily as if 'oh please take my power so I can take over!'

"I wouldn't have had a choice. They want me to settle down. I don't want to sit around, cook, clean and live while whoever my husband is, is out protecting the village. I don't want to marry some brute whom I don't know anyways. I'm the sole princess of the Senju clan. They call me royal but I'm not. It's unfair! I want your power in a fair stance. Not the power where you control me! You must understand from my point of view. I still don't know you. It's too soon! Please..." Aiyama felt her heart drop in despair. She felt a burning passion of hatred well up inside her. Her brothers, the village's greed, Madara, and just about everything. Aiyama didn't feel safe being near anyone. The next attack will most likely be against her.

"There are many ways, yes. Or I can lend you my power fairly as you say." Chōmei tried his tactics again which would lead to Aiyama losing her full-self to this tailed beast. Only very few of the others know of this thing inside of her. However, she wants to prove herself as a worthy woman. Even then, they don't know exactly what these Biju creatures are capable of including herself.

"I want to help you. You're not a demon, monster or creature. You're a creation by whom I have not yet to know or met. I want to know more! I really do. I'll free how many there is of you guys, and find a peaceful way to unite this world. Whether it won't be in this generation, but many down the road. Chōmei, I know you aren't bad. But I need to know everything."

: :

"This village looks rather frantic today. Many civilians are rushing as if it's doomsday. What is going on?" Tobirama's voice was strict with vexation as he turned to his brother who's head is watching out the window.

"Seems to me that they could be taking precautions—" Hashirama's joke was cut off from his oblivious brother.

"This is why the damn Uchiha needs to back off. They're scaring the villagers!" Tobirama seethed once again making Hashirama sigh dramatically at his brother's contentious behaviour.

Izuna just walked in as if he doesn't care whether the two brothers were getting into a daily argument. "Oi! What the hell is with all the noise?" Izuna held his hands behind his back as Tobirama gave him a death glare.

"Anyways, the reason why the village is scattered is of another reason. I took in your consideration, Tobi-nii, I think the Chunin exams will prove our strength within our village. That's why many of our people are setting up the exams." Hashirama looked down as if he was disappointing his brother as a dark aura formed over his head. "Oh! So the Genin of this village is going to prepare to up their ranks as a lateral challenge? Seems quite formal of you to take this into consideration. I shall let my brother know." Izuna was about to walk out but a voice startled him.

"I already know! Don't you think I wasn't here when Hashirama made this decision? I was the one who convinced this imbecile to do something useful." Madara bellowed his voice from the side window across the room.

"Gahh, what is all this yelling?!" Ume Uzumaki walked up to the door holding many files of paperwork for Hashirama. "A-Are those for me to do now?" Hashirama was on a brink of madness with the amount he had to catch up on. "Yes. I can bring in Mito to help-"

"No, I'm fine! I actually was about to visit umm..."

"I'll go check up on Aiyama. Do what you have to do." Madara rolled his black orbs before walking out of the room with Izuna trailing from behind. "Niisan! Don't you think you're pushing this a little out of hand? Aiyama—"

"She is to be my future wife! Hashirama even wanted me to be there for her through the best and worst days. I practically don't care about your opinions as of right now, although, I am a little skeptical with the elderly council. They need to go." Madara remembered just then about their words. Such a tactic to try to get him killed while forgetting what he was capable of.

"Fine! You have one week. Locate this fire lord, and kill him. I won't have potential threats roaming around." Gurin glared vehemently just when Madara stormed out.

"Just one week before I'll make that daimyo kneel to this village to show who is the worthless one." Madara clenched his fists so tightly that they began to turn white.

"Niisan-"

"Have a team ready at the front gates first thing tomorrow morning."

: :

"Oi oi! Aiyama-san!" Sayumi ran up to her as the brown locks flowed behind her in unison. She still had her regular normal white-hued eyes resembling the colour of the moon; she was indeed a Hyuga no doubt. She may have been annoying, to begin with. But seemly she helped her through a lot. 'Better than Madara's effort at least.'

"Sayumi-san? What brings you—"

Just then the girl pulled Aiyama in a tight bear hug. "Gahhhh! You had me worried! Why did you run off? Was it because of Madara or your brothers? Please don't ever leave me again!" Sayumi began to hold Aiyama tighter causing the poor light brown-haired woman to squeal.

"I'm glad you missed me.. Umm, how is everything?" Aiyama finally was able to push the girl off of her with full force.

"Reini is the same... Salty as usual. The other women have their own families to take care of. You were gone for a long time! Madara went after you. You of all people! You still don't see how much you mean to people who care for your being? My uncle wouldn't let me go or else I would have dragged you back myself." Sayumi held her head rather high full of confidence. Just as Aiyama was about to reply, some other figure caught her eye.

"Hold that thought..." Aiyama scrutinizes her gaze elsewhere ignoring Sayumi's glare.

"Emi...?" Aiyama muttered softly as if her voice cracked. Her cousin was here? How was this barely possible? She heard that they passed away during the warring states, aka ambushed by the Homura clan. But they are carrying so many things. Sayumi caught what was going on and pushed Aiyama forward. "You seem you know her? Why not say something?" Sayumi pressured her to move her.

"I can't." Aiyama was about to walk away but was immediately pulled back by Sayu-san.

"And why not?" Sayumi stuck out her tongue and pushed her hand on her hip. Her soft glare turned into a grin but Aiyama still felt frightened.

"During the time of war... She was the one who was actually betrothed to marry the clan heir of the Uchiha clan. The proposal ended after she supposedly died. I-I don't know why on earth or how she could be back? I don't know what Madara means to her... I don't know anything anymore. I want to know what love means. I want to know more than what meets the eye with this. I have to go, Sayu-san." Aiyama turned away swiftly and her amethyst eyes locked with obsidian orbs. She didn't want him to hear those words that escaped her mouth. Her past jealously she couldn't let go and was catching up to her. His sudden glare struck her profusely from her tone.

'God damn Madara!'