5: Chasing Red

The following day Hashirama had proclaimed the borders of having double the amount of Leaf shinobi guards at all time.

He wasn't so sure where the Takigakure would strike but he wouldn't let them annihilate his new home and kill innocent people.

He sighed and got up from his chair and was leaning on his desk; another night of overworking with the amount of paperwork.

"Hashi-nii!" he heard his elder sister run towards him, helping him up. He was exhausted from overworking himself again...

"Aiyama-nee, I'm fine. Mito is surely going to kill me when I get home soon for overdoing it again." A depressed aura sheathed himself but soon enough he gave Aiyama a little grin which she nodded intently.

"You need to rest for a day, Tobirama and I can take over for the rest of the day. Trust me, we won't do anything heroic." She laughed which her Ane did the same.

He ruffled her hair like he used to. "Well, it's a good thing I can trust you guys. Please don't destroy the village while I rest up."

"Hai!" she chimed back with a soft sigh as he left. She sat down in his spot shuffling through the papers.

'Well, this is immensely great!' She sarcastically said through her mind.

::

"God Hashirama, you need to stop exhausting yourself! You haven't been home in two days!" Mito shrieked and was feeling upset that he hasn't been around much.

"M-Mito dear, I-Its just that I need to make sure the village is protected." He held his arms up in defence.

'Uzumaki women and their anger...' he pouted just as a knock came through the door.

"Ugh, you better fix yourself!" Mito angrily spat as she made her way to the door opening it to see Madara standing there.

"Ah, Madara! You came at a good time!" Hashirama playfully said making Mito punch his arm causing him to grunt as she left the scene with an angry expression.

"Right... I see I have." Madara rolled his eyes.

"I need to talk to you,"

Hashirama raised his suspicions as him and his old childhood friend left the house and began to walk around.

"So what is it...?" Hashirama questioned feeling curious as to why he needed him at this time.

"So you might have heard from the rumours falling through the village." Madara stopped on top of a large rock over the village.

"Rumours?" Hashirama looked at him puzzled not knowing what he meant.

"Yes, yes my clan is pressuring me into marriage. I really can't contravene this." His tone was harsher than before which Hashirama's had lit up with excitement.

"Oh my! I can't wait to meet her! So who is it?" Hashirama was holding in his joyful laugh.

"That's the problem.. the women of my clan are seemly weak and not fulfilling.

I barely have a day now with this. Or else my brother will explode in my face." Madara utterly showing disgust with his words. Hashirama shook his head confusingly.