33. snakes

a lot of you asked me to update and idk i like making people happy so i did

I'm supposed to be at school right now and I'm updating dammit

A/N: holy shit somebody actually guessed it right what niall did to isabella damN I THOUGHT I WAS GOOD (AND NO HE DIDNT KILL HER WHAT THE HELL GUYS IM NOT THAT AUTHOR)

and you guys asked charlie some hardcore legit questions like somebody asked what the meaning to life is and I don't know if you expect answers or what

33 -

I straighten my HMV uniform and sigh involuntarily, burying my face in my hands.

"I want to go home," I groan, interrupting Lauren in the middle of her own heated conversation with herself as she complains about how hair dye prices have risen.

"Gee, I do to but I don't shout it when we're full of customers, Harry." She hisses, flicking my upside the head.

"Harry?" I question.

"Yeah, Harry. That's your name. Are you okay?" Lauren looks at me.

I was so used to Niall calling me princess or Harry Styles (or stupid) that I had literally forgotten my own name for a second.

"Peachy." I mumble, "Go check on those seven year olds, make sure they aren't breaking stuff."

She pulls a face but walks away to do it anyways.

"Harry...Styles?"

"Uh, yes?" I look up at the girl in front of the desk. "Do you need help finding something?"

She had pretty olive skin, a dazzling shade of brown for eyes and dark hair.

"I'm giving you advice, because you need it alright?" She whispers.

I furrow my eyebrows. "Uhh, okay--?"

"Niall Horan comes into your life like a ray of sunshine in your darkest hour, he's cheeky and giggly and funny and he's everything you ever wanted," She says in a hushed tone, leaning towards me, "But, one day he'll take off his mask and you'll realize he isn't the light of you life, he's a cold-hearted monster. He's the dark. He's everything you've ever hated and everything you don't need. Don't fall in love with him Harry Styles, because I swear to God it'll kill you."

I look at her, bewildered. "Who are you?"

"I'm a nobody right now, Niall does that. Makes an everybody turn into a nobody," She whispers. "But if he cares, tell him Belle says hey."

"Wait, I don't--!" I jump over the counter and attempt to follow her, but then I see Lauren in the corner of my eye trying to rip a magazine out of a little boy's hands.

Maybe I should start reevaluating the criminals I hide in my house a little more.

---------------------

--------------

--------

"You're back!" Niall exhales the second I walk in, "Thank God. Charlie is so boring-- Just meows and asks for food."

"Yeah," I mutter, with less enthusiasm. "Hey."

"Why the frown? You're with me now." Niall pouts at me.

I laugh, flicking him in the forehead, "You're so cocky sometimes." I kiss his temple before walking into the kitchen.

Niall hums in approval, before asking, "Was is that Lauren girl? The one that wants to marry me and have rainbow-haired children?"