20. cupid

A/N: Niall in this story is so fucking cute and good to harry that I've literally fallen in love with his character and writing him and the way he thinks and acts towards harry and how nice he is to him aw

I've fallen in love with a fictional version of niall horan that i've made up out of my imagination yay me

and damn harry's long hair is starting to grow on me it's all your fault guys aha

*whispers* and y'know zayn is based off a character from the outsiders too if you can guess who i'll update soon-ishhh

REALLY THOUGH IF YOU HAVEN'T READ/WATCHED THE OUTSIDERS DO IT BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY HAD A LOT TO DO WITH THE BOOK I CAN'T STRESS IT ENOUGH

20 - Cupid

"I have to go to work," I squirm as Niall continues to shower me with kisses. "Let me go."

"Alright, alright." Niall laughs letting go of my waist. "You're lucky I don't wear lipstick because there would be marks all over your face."

"By the way, no more kissing until you make a commitment."

"I'd make a commitment right now but something tells me you'd say no."

"That something is right."

-------------------------

-------------------

-------------

"You're back! I thought you were gone for good." Is the first words I hear when I step into the extremely hot store.

(If you've has ever been into a HMV you'd know that the store is painted pitch black and everything is very confined and squeezed together into the middle of the shop-- Even though there's enough room to spread it out and ride a horse through the aisles.)

"I can't leave." I reply to my other co-worker, Louis.

Louis was...annoying.

He was cute and sweet and loveable and funny, but at the end of the day you always wanted to sock him in the eye because he was...happy.

(I don't know what's up with my hatred towards people that are happier then me.)

Louis had great jokes though.

"Lauren told me you're letting guys sleep at your house." Louis raises an eyebrow, questioning me.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I reply.

"I know your lying face."

I look up at him and muster up the calmest look I can, before sorting the Doctor Who section of this store.

HMV was secretly a gathering for nerds if you looked at the merchandise they sold (the 10th and 11th Doctor was hot as hell though).

"Is it Zayn?"

"Do you think Zayn sleeping at my house is a big deal?"

"I dunno...is it? Lauren can make everything seem life changing."

I sigh, might as well just end this. "Yeah it's Zayn, Lauren just overreacted."

"I knew it."

"How many people did she tell, by the way...?"

"Enough to ruin your life." Louis grimaces before walking away.

I almost start to panic, but then I realize that that's not helping anybody.

My worries and everything else along with them and my mind is just... Whatever.