77. everybody still hates chris

*****I CAN'T THINK OF A TITLE FOR THIS CHAPTER SO IT CURRENTLY DOESNT HAVE A TITLE****

A/N: I actually low-key like chris as a character ight he's Harry's self-conscious

and you learn a bit more about him in this chapter too okay he's actually nice guys give him a chance he only attempted to ruin narry's relationship like... Twice but WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES

I wasn't going to update but everybody was being really fucking nice and I love all of you so much you're all so darling

YOURE ALL DARLINGS YOU HEAR (well I guess see) THAT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU IS A COMPLETE DARLING

This chapter sucks but what can you do

77 -

That surprises me. "What?"

"You're boyfriend, he's Niall Horan isn't he? Violent and Irish and the weird hair. Niall fucking Horan, the one that was on the news for a long add time and I didn't even realize that they were the same person until now." Chris explains with raised eyebrows.

"I love him." I murmur.

"And love won't heal my broken bones and bruised body, doll." Chris says, "I'm trying to find a nice way to say this but I can't find one so basically, break up with him. Right now."

"I'm not going to break up with him." I whisper.

"He's going to kill you." He warns. "Physically or mentally doesn't matter but I know it's going to happen."

"You're overreacting."

"I had a boyfriend like Niall too, Harry!" Chris suddenly shouts and that really shuts me the fuck up.

"I had a possessive, lying boyfriend that I was in love with! That's abuse Harry!" Chris shouts at me, "You shouldn't be afraid of the people you love. Please, learn from my mistakes." He adds quietly.

"I have faith in Niall." I reply quietly.

"You're going to want to kill yourself, or him, or both of you." Chris whispers, "I just want you to be healthy."

"Honestly I'm far from healthy." I reply, getting ready to leave. "I trust Niall enough to know he wouldn't hurt me like that."

"There is mental, physical, verbal and emotional abuse, also a shit ton more. He's bad."

"I trust Niall."

"Come here," Chris motions me over and I sigh, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You see this?" Chris (very uncalled for) lifts up his shirt and shows me his waist, which seems to have a single long, deep scar in it. "My boyfriend did that. When I got into an argument about him lying he pulled out a fucking pocket knife on me and cut me then told me he loved me and you know what?"

"What...?" I murmur, my eyes never leaving the scar. (I know it's impolite to stare but it was so deep and dark and the story behind it scared the crap out of me-- mostly because I know Niall has an assortment of guns in his car and he carries a knife on him at times).

"I believed him." Chris murmurs, "I stayed. Don't stay, Harry,"

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't mean jack shit." Chris snaps. "Sorry doesn't fix anything. Niall apologizing wont fix my scars and Niall apologizing wont cure your depression. How many times has Niall apologized for something?"

"A lot." I hang my head low because I know Chris is right but I love Niall.

"He knows he can get away with it now." Chris whispers.