32. i'm no christian...grey

A/N: THANK YOU FOR 100K READS OMG OMG OMG THATS A REALLY BIG NUMBER GUYS SURPRISE UPDATE BECAUSE ILY

ALRight you guys wanted a character's ask so i'll just upload something right after i upload this chapter with the rules and you can just leave your comments on that chapter (or this chapter if your impatient)

32 -

I think about it for a few seconds, before smiling softly and kissing Niall on the head.

"You're so over poetic sometimes, you could've just said you enjoy being around me."

"I like to make people think and second guess themselves," Niall murmurs. "Makes everything more interesting. And you make me feel at home."

"How do I make you feel at home?"

"You're smile lights up the room, and you have nice hands and I love kissing you and you're very portable."

"I'm portable." I remark.

"Yeah, I bet I could fold you in half." Niall mutters, sounding completely serious, "We can try that for sex later."

"No sex until you've made a commitment."

"Harry --I dont know your middle name-- Styles, will you marry me?"

"No." I huff and he laughs.

"I'm desperate for sex..." Niall tipsily whines against my shoulder. "Look at my boner? It needs to be freed. Free him."

"Niall," I chuckle, "You don't even have a boner."

"Tell you what," Niall stands up straighter. "Give me a blowjob and I'll tell you any five things you want to know about me. I'll answer in complete sentences and everything."

"Thanks for the offer but my dentist told me not to strain my jaw." I tease and he rolls his eyes.

"Tell your doctor he can go suck himself off."

"I will, next time I go to the dentist."

Niall hums, "You're such a ball of sunshine."

"I'm a what? Are you that drunk?"

"I'll sing it of you need me to," Niall whispers, kissing my neck for a second before returning to resting his head on my shoulder. "You are my sunshine.... You make me happy when skies are grey... Blah, blah blah. You get it."

"How cute." I smile softly, hiding my blush though at the massive compliment.

"I know, I'm pretty cute at times." Niall smiles to himself and I murmur out: "Yeah, you are, Ponyboy."

Niall smiles even wider, "Johnnycake, I'm very attached to you and I don't like it."

"You don't like it?" I ask as he grabs my hand, just tracing small little patterns in it.

"Yeah," He yawns, "You give me butterflies. I don't like them very much, I end up saying things I don't want to say."

"Really? Everything that comes out of your mouth sounds like it's supposed to come out of your mouth."

"I'm just confident, princess."

"Princess..." I murmur under my breath.

"Yeah, my princess."

------------------------

----------------

-------

I'm lounging on the couch watching a gypsy sisters show of some sort when a groaning sound comes from my room.

(Niall of course I locked in my bedroom to sleep after he started rambling on if the world would be a better place if the colour yellow didn't exist.)

"Niall?" I call, running to my room.

Niall swings the door open before I even reach the doorknob, running to the washroom and slamming the door shut.

"Don't--" I start, "Don't puke on the toilet seat please!"

"Fuck your toilet seat! You're toilet seat can eat my ass! Isn't my health more important!" Niall remarks sassily but a groan of pain is followed after.

"Are you okay?" I bite back a laugh at how worked up he is.

"Do I look okay?"

"I don't know, I can't see you."

Niall swings the door open and I raise an eyebrow. "You look terrible."

"Gee Harry, you look lovely."

I let out a laugh and push his hair away from his forehead to check his temperature. "Do you need painkillers?"

"Nah, just a uneasy stomach," Niall murmurs, "The only cure is a cute boy making out with me. Harry Styles?"

Niall leans in towards my face and I quickly jump back, "You're on the verge of vomiting! I need at least 15 years of marriage with you before I'll consider kissing you while you're about to puke."

Niall grins, "You're so cute."

"I'm manly,"

"Shut up, you're a princess," Niall kisses my forehead.

"You are the worst drunk rambler ever, by way." I state, "Like damn, you go on preacher mode."

"Shut up, if I haven't had gotten drunk and went on preacher mode then you wouldn't have fought with me and we wouldn't have kissed." Niall murmurs. "You can thank my rambling for getting us together."

"You probably have been planning that kiss the week before, shut up."

"I actually was," Niall admits, wrapping an arm around me. "And I would've waited longer because you're one-hundred percent worth it."

I lean up and kiss him for a second before pulling away.

"Whatever happened to not kissing me?"

"You're too cute, I couldn't resist."

Niall breaks into a smile, before it falls, "Really though, I feel like actual shit, do you have Advil?"

"Yeah," I laugh, digging into a shelf full of unused antidepressants. I ignore Niall's surprised face (who clearly didn't believe me when I said I buy them and don't use them) and give him a bottle of Advil.

"Please don't puke..." I mumble. "And I have to go to work."

"Can't you say your boyfriend's on the verge of death?"

"They only count family members and spouses and all you have is bad hangover."

Niall pouts, jutting out his bottom lip, "Kiss me please."

I roll my eyes and press my mouth against his.

Niall then pretends to gag and I squeal, pulling away.

"You actual baby," Niall laughs. "I'm not going to vomit in your mouth."

"How do I know that?"

"I'm not that kinky. I'm no Christian Grey."

"You read 50 Shades of Grey!" I exclaim.

"Jail gives a lad a lot of free time!"

• • •

A/N: i think I've spent so much time inside my bedroom that i've developed hay fever because I sneeze 30 time a day on a gOOD DAY

i'm listening to a one direction playlist and im so upset i was just minding my own business listening to little black dresS THEN ANOTHER WORLD COMES ON AND I LOST MY SHIT I FUCKIN G LOVE  THAT SONG SO MUCH

fun fact: i didn't even believe stole my heart was a one direction song until it was on up all night and im still a bit in denial

Question: two most favourite one direction songs and two least favourites? (my least favourite is summer love  im not very sorry bUT MY FAVOURITE IS MOMENTS I CRY)

Vote • Comment • Follow • Share