53. my own titanic

A/N: I think this is one of my favourite chapters because shit goes dowwwnnnn

I feel like sometimes you guys forget Harry is depressed and if you have forgotten this chapter might hurt quite a bit

I think the saddest part of this chapter is that in my opinion it isn't even the worst thing to happen in between chapter 51-59

Did somebody give me are because I swear somebody did and I just forgot to save it and lost it...

53 - My Own Titanic

Niall was lying. Lying, because we actually did sleep in his car (or he attempted to make us, but I made him drive to a motel and get a cheap single bed room).

When I woke up a fields worth of thick, purple hair was in my face, before I realized Niall was sleeping extremely close to me (I don't blame him though, it's a single bed).

"Move Niall." I moan out, trying to push him away from me and I accidentally push him off the bed and onto the hard wooden floor.

"Ow." Niall mutters.

"Sorry." I giggle.

"You're so lucky I love you." Niall frowns, rubbing his head.

I take a moment to appreciate Niall's bedhead because he always told me he looked homeless but I think he looked beautiful.

"Yeah." I murmur softly, "I am."

-------------------
-------------
---------

"I can't believe I'm going to get a puppy! My own puppy! I've always wanted a dog. Do you want to name her something new or keep it Luna?--"

"Niall, babe," I laugh as we walk out of the motel, "Calm down. And I think Luna suits her."

"I can't! I'm getting a puppy!" Niall jumps up, "We're going to be so cute. Me, you, Luna and Charlie. And Mel."

"Who's Mel?"

"The name of our first daughter, Melanie, or Mel for short."

I smile and wrap my arm around Niall for a side hug as we continue the walk to his beloved car. "I like Bailey better."

Niall looks at me, "Jade."

"Annie."

"Michelle."

"April." I raise my eyebrow, pulling away from the hug, seeing this was now a competition.

"Jessy."

"Brooklyn."

"Allison."

"Hailey."

"Ariana."

"Jordan." I say, "I kinda like girl names that sound like guy names."

"Taylor, then." Niall challenges.

"Alex."

"Maybe something German," Niall teases, "Like Engelbertha,
Engelbertina, Engelbertine or
Engleberta. They all mean bright angel, which is what our daughter would be! A bright angel."

I laugh and open the car door sliding into the seat to be greeted by a purring Charlie (don't let your pet's sleep in cars, Charlie's case is different though. And he likes small spaces better anyways.) and Niall's pretty eyes.

"I've been feeling more dominant for the last little while." I announce.

Niall scoffs, "Don't get used to it."