18. latch

A/N: i would like to give a quick shout out to:
- xyz-onedirection-zyx
- nialls_ars_jiggles
- NarryStoranShipper_x
- i know there's others but i suck with names sorry if I forgot you ily2

becAUSE YOU FUCKIN CHEATERS YOU COMMENTED MULTIPLE TIMES YOURE ALL TOO SMART FOR ME I CAN'T BELIEVE I NEVER SAW THAT COMING LIKE YOU FREAKIN COUNTED DOWN OMG

AND YOU GUYS FUCKING GOT 130+ COMMENTS IN LIKE 35 MINUTES WTF YOU GUYS ARE HARDCORE

18 - Latch

"Where am I going to sleep officially?" Niall asks seconds later. "Because the couch is boring and lonely."

"Wherever you want." I shrug, standing up.

"So, beside you?"

"Ha ha," I fake laugh in a monotoned voice. "No, you can sleep in the extra bedroom or the couch as long as you're staying here."

"Or beside you." Niall adds.

"I refuse to let you sleep in the same bed as me."

Niall pouts. "I think that'll change really soon, Harry."

"We'll see."

-----------------------
----------------
---------

The feeling of something touching my face is what wakes me up.

I peak one eye open to see Charlie meowing at me, looking quite terrified, and I groan extra loudly, pushing him off of me.

"Go away, Charlie. I'm not in the mood." I moan out and bury my face into my pillow, enjoying my last few seconds of being emotionless.

I then hear a crash in my living room and I shoot up.

"Niall?" I call.

"Harry!" An Irish accent sing-songs moments later and I groan again.

"You scared me!"

Niall swings my door open and leans on the doorframe grinning like a freakin' idiot and oh my fucking God.

"Niall? Are you drunk?"

"I wouldn't say drunk, I prefer the word...intoxicated." He says intoxicated like a fancy French word as leans against my doorframe.

And intoxicated is literally just a fancier word for drunk.

"I can't believe you." I snap at Niall as he tipsily stumbles into my bedroom.

"Harry, you are so beautiful."

"You're drunk." I reply with a sigh.

"Yeah and tomorrow I'll have a bitch of a headache but you'll still be beautiful."

"Niall--"

"And next Monday I'll hopefully sober and the world will be carrying on as usual you'll still be beautiful."

"Stop, Niall. Please." I sigh, "Not now."

"And when I end up dead because I'm a fuckin' idiot and you no longer have me around lounging in your house and eating your food, guess what? You. Will. Be. So. Fucking. Beautiful."

I stare at him bewildered and slightly terrified with so many thoughts and emotions running through my mind I can't even process words.

I quickly fumble out of bed and run up to Niall, cupping his face. "How many shots did you take?"

"Just a bottle and a half, shots are for the weak."

"You chugged a bottle?"

He hiccups, "YOLO."