72. i've turned into a monster

BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU TO Hazza_unicorns FOR THE CUTE ASS COVER NIALL LOOKS BAE AF Niall would actually be really cute with lilac hair I like just realized that right now lol

A/N: for such a short chapter a lot of shit goes down

I TALKED SO MUCH LAST CHAPTER I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY THIS CHAPTER AW

im so happy zayn is happy guys like we all know i'm a hardcore harry girl but zayn is my actual baby and seeing him happy makes me happy because he suddenly snapped out of being so quiet and now he's so aCTIVE ON TWITTER AND IM JUST SO PROUD OF HIM MY SUNSHINE

and zayn's haircut omf I was low-key praying he wouldn't cut it before but his hair cut makes me want to get hit with a bus because its so beautiful and my eyes aren't worthy

72 - (Monster, Monster) I've Turned Into A Monster (aka Monster by Imagine Dragons I'm ballin' with these song lyric references)

It was crazy how the situation turned around, from being kidnapped by Liam to trying to save Christopher's life (because Niall had given Chris way to many warnings, I swear when I find him he'll be dead).

"Take a right," I command Liam, figuring Niall  might be at Christopher's house.

"Put on your seatbelt," Liam snaps back but complies, following my directions.

"I can't be slowed down by a seatbelt." I reply.

"It's literally against the law to it wear a seatbelt!"

"And it's against the law to help a criminal hide from the police but we both know where you stand on that," I remark and he rolls his eyes.

"You're annoying," Liam says.

"Thank you." I beam before I spot Christopher's house, "Oh my God."

"Why is the door bashed open?" Liam asks and I don't even wait until his car has halted, I jump out, bolting into Christopher's front door.

"Chris?" I shout.

"Harry stop!" Liam chases after me, his gun in his hands.

"Are you going to shoot somebody?" I whisper in Liam's direction and when he doesn't reply, I shake my head, bolting upstairs and bolting through Chris's room before a gasp leaves my mouth, so loud it echo's throughout the silent bedroom.

Blood.

The blood was everywhere.

Two males on the floor of Chris's room, skin against skin, blood pouring out within each impact.

One of them Chris, the other one Niall.

Niall's straddled on Chris swinging and Chris' groans and cries loud enough to be heard throughout the house.

Niall was throwing curses, punching the Chris wherever he didn't seemed to be damaged enough.

And I shouldn't be scared, because he isn't like this with me.

With me he's soft and he's gentle. His hands will rub the sides of my body and his mouth will linger over mine. His voice is always so soft and majestic and kind and careful it's almost as if what was happening right now was impossible in anybody's most wildest dreams.

And I loved him. I loved him more then anybody else has ever loved him. Maybe that's why he treated me like something golden and sacred and holy and angelic.

I don't understand what it was about me that just made Niall soft. If he talks to harshly, or if he grips me to hard or if he's too dominant his figure quickly falls and he panics, as if he's scared I'll just run away from him.