106. just cause i said it

A/N: lol I did that thing again, Y'know when you don't update for a little bit for dramatic effect?

But YA'LL DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE IN STORE FOR WITH THE ENDING OF THIS BOOK OMG

I have a breakout on my eyebrow. Like wtf???? I don't usually break out but the one time I do its on my eyebrow of all places like ???????? Dawg, how'd u get there

I didn't watch one direction on family guy because I'm afraid to watch family guy while my family is home lmao. I don't even watch MTV while my family is home unless it's an award show 😂 I don't know why

SO DID YOU HEAR THOSE RUMOURS ABOUT HOW 1D ARENT GETTING BACK TOGETHER BECAUSE HARRY AND LOUIS ARENT TALKING TO EACH OTHER LIKE 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊🔫 🔫🔫🔫 ISNT THAT JUST FUCKING GREAT HUH. IT ISNT LIKE I HAD ENOUGH DOUBTS ALREADY

I highkey love somebody but your scared to announce it because they're problematic asf

but yeah the next few chapters are in Niall's POV just so u know.

And it's like 11:57PM and I have a face mask on and I'm trying to watch Tangled while editing so that's a good picture for you

106 - just cause I said it (because I have Adele - Rumour Has It stuck in my head)

Niall's Point of View.

When I hear it, it's like my brother died all over again.

It's the same feeling-- It feels like the world stops spinning and your heart stops pumping blood throughout your body and so your body is running cold, and you're doing everything in slow motion even though everything else is happening at double the speed around you.

"He--" I cut myself off as I feel myself get lightheaded. "He what?" I whisper.

"I'm sorry, Niall. I'm so sorry--" He begins to ramble.

"And you-- You weren't going to tell me?!" I scream suddenly, charging at him.

"Niall--!"

I grab him by the collar of his shirt, "He could have died, and you weren't going to tell me! You were going to keep it a secret?!"

"N-no, no! Of course not Niall!"

"I-I deserve the right to know if he's alive or going to die or on the line in between. That's my-- my baby out there! My princess! My everything-- Y-you weren't going to tell me. You were going to let me sit i-in this room, clueless... a-and you weren't going to tell me..." Somewhere along the lines my angry rambling turns into body-racking sobs in the end I'm crying into Lucas' shirt.

"Y-you weren't g-going to tell me--!" I choke out before the rest of my sentence is swallowed by my sob into his shoulder.

"I couldn't tell you. I wasn't supposed to, you're so unstable, Niall--"

"I'm not unstable," I whimper, "I'm f-fine."

"Shh,"

"That's my b-baby, my princess," I choke, leaning my forehead against his shoulder and he's quick to pull me into his arms and engulf me in a hug.

"If I wasn't in here I could've stopped this whole thing from happening." I sob into his neck, "I would've been driving, he wouldn't have been hurt."

"I know, I know," He shushes me, "But you can't change what's happened Niall."

"I-If I was there--"