104. heartstring by heartstring

A/N: WE'RE SO CLOSE TO 2 MILLION AYYYYYY

and you guys are always tryna send me stuff/talk to me but you can't so I made a Twitter just for y'all, it's xyzquad you can follow it if u want. Don't laugh at the fact I have barely any followers okay it's a newly made account

I totally stalked the fadedlines tag on Twitter, you guys are so funny lol

Also the next chapter is a bonus/extra chapter, I think I'm gonna post it today too cause I feel like I should idk. Depends if I'm asleep or not lol

Also the next couple chapters are gonna be in Niall's point of view, once you learn why though you aren't gonna be too happy with me but ...

EVERYBODY I KNOW IS GETTING PRETTIER AND STUFF AND I LOOK THE SAME LIKE FUCK. MY FACE LOOKS LIKE HOW IT DID WHEN I WAS 7 AND IM SO TALL AND I HAVE A BABY FACE WHILE BEING TALL AND ITS JUST AWKWARD FUCK A DUCK MAN

104 - heartstring by heartstring

"Are you mad at me?" Niall is pressing me through the phone.

I stop to think. Am I mad?

I'm mad at nature, I'm mad at the prison, I'm mad at life, I'm really mad at the universe, and I'm mad at whoever the someone who Niall has met is-- But I'm not mad with Niall (at least I think).

"I don't know." I say truthfully.

"That's why, I don't want to eat." Niall murmurs, "Because the fact that it hasn't even been that long since we officially broke up for good and there's another boy here who's hitting on me and I'm flirting with him back, makes me sick to my stomach. I disgust myself."

"It isn't that bad," I don't even know if I'm talking to Niall or myself.

"I flirted. With somebody else. It was the highlight of my entire week too-- That isn't okay, Harry. I should be in pain--"

"Highlight of your week--!" I start to yell before cutting myself off because I have to be calm. For Niall's sake.

"It honestly was!"

"You've been in enough pain, Niall. It's okay." I try to control myself.

I keep saying that it's okay and I'm not mad but internally I'm just screaming. A high pitched, ear- piercing, horror movie scream that is never ending.

"He just, told me everything I wanted to hear and it was refreshing and I felt really good about it and--"

"I heard enough," I interrupt, squeezing my eyes shut and trying my best not to picture some boy with pretty eyes and a cute smile wooing Niall. My Niall. "Really, I don't need the description. It's alright. What's his name?"

"Jared." Niall sighs into the phone, and then he starts telling me about how him and Jared started talking about Jared Padalecki and Supernatural and my stomach is physically hurting with envy.

I've never really been that jealous. I was the slightest bit jealous when Zayn and Lauren used to talk about how much they wanted Niall but this is different. But they couldn't take Niall from me, because we were together. This is different though, this is somebody wanting Niall and going out of their way to get him! They can take him!

"Jared, huh?" I murmur into the phone.

Telling somebody that you are dating that they can move on from you and you're letting meet to people, and actually, genuinely wanting them to move on are two completely different things.