39. gives you hell

MASSIVE SHOUTOUT TO FALLINGSHADES AND EVILNYAN1DLOVER FOR THE TRAILER ON THE SIDE I LOVE TRAILERS DAMN

A/N: to the peple asking no i didn't call the police on those three guys i didn't even call the police when i set my kitchen on fire trying to make tea --long story-- im scared of the police

And guess what I forgot to say but in this chapter you figure out how Niall broke the sink woot woot

39 - Gives You Hell

After Niall eats three omelettes (and I'm pretty sure I half cooked the third one because the smell of eggs is excruciating to me) he's mumbling on about some dream he had about three-horned unicorns and I nod every four sentences, making him think I'm listening.

I yawn quietly as he finishes talking and rest my head on his shoulder.

"You tired?" Niall nudges me softly.

"No," I lie, "I wanna stay up with you. Keep talking."

Niall kisses my forehead, "Go to sleep, princess."

I smile softly and kiss his jawline, "Make me."

Niall's eyebrow raises at the challenge as he goes to throw me over his shoulders, ignoring my screaming and squeals and protests as he carry's me into my bedroom, before tossing my body onto the bed.

"Stop doing that!" I laugh as I fall onto the mattress.

"Sleep, princess." Niall smirks and I laugh, tucking myself into the covers.

"Come with me, sunshine."

"Sunshine!" Niall exclaims, throwing his hands up in the air.

"That's you're permanent nickname, because you're my sunshine and you make me happy and...yeah."

Niall grins. "I love it." He slides into my bed and wraps his arms around. "Now will you get rid of Barney?"

"Oi, you don't get a say in what I call you, Barney." I giggle. "Barney's never going to leave."

"Alright."

"Alright."

"Maybe alright can be our always--"

"Stop that!" I laugh, poking him in the chest and he laughs.

We stay quiet for a moment and I'm about to fall asleep when I hear: "Could you say Daddy for a second?"

"Why?"

"I need something to masturbate to when you're asleep."

I laugh, "No way."

"I'll never kiss you again." Niall threatens.

"I think that is more of a challenge for you then it is for me."

"Why is that!"

"I have self-control, sunshine."

Niall smiles at me and kisses me gently, before muttering out: "Really digging that pet name."

"I know."

"Goodnight." Niall kisses my forehead.

"Goodnight."

-------------------------

-----------------

-----------

I wake up, I'm alone in my bed and my a quiet house-- which sends me into panic mode.

It's not like myself revolved around Niall, I just feel better when he's near. And he isn't near.