35. fallingforyou

A/N: am i your fairy godmother or what because you asked and i granted enjoy the chapter, ya filthy animals

(And at this point I think everybody knows what (!) means but if you don't it means, um, like...sexual content

why am I even warning you though you all wanted this)

35 -

"By the way I was wondering, would you call me princess during sex?" I mutter out tiredly, snuggling into Niall's soft body.

"Of course."

"Really?"

"You're my baby princess. At all times." Niall nods, throwing an arm over me. "And you'd look like a proper princess moaning my name."

I raise an eyebrow. "Just don't expect me to call you Daddy."

Niall laughs, "You might, after I'll be done with you."

I raise my eyebrows again and laugh, before giving him a small kiss. "Niall, you're very pretty."

"You're very pretty too." Niall smiles softly, kissing my forehead.

I stare at Niall's face for a couple seconds; just admiring how perfect he actually was, before pressing my mouth against his. (Today has been a bit of a makeout and cuddle day, but I'm not complaining.)

Niall --much too my surprise-- lets out a small moan and grabs my shirt, pulling me into his lap again.

"Could you take your shirt off for me, princess?" Niall whispers gently and I instantly comply, tugging my shirt off.

I'm actually beyond whipped at this point in this relationship; Niall could ask me to stab somebody and no questions would be asked. (I've begun to feel like my only purpose on this earth is to do what Niall wants.)

Niall kisses my jaw, "You're so beautiful. My pretty little princess."

I hum, treading my fingers through Niall's soft hair, before my hands grab his shirt. "T-take it off." I mumble and Niall kisses my forehead before removing his shirt too.

"Bedroom?" Niall mumbles in my ear, nipping at my earlobe. I hum in reply and just as I'm about to stand up, Niall picks me up and tosses me over his shoulder.

"What the hell!" I giggle, punching his back as he carries me, "Put me down! I don't want to fall on my face, Niall. I have a fear of heights."

"I wouldn't drop you for the world." Niall laughs, throwing me on the bed and crawling on top of me.

He gives me a quick kiss then his mouth meets my neck again.

Love bites; I assumed that's what he was doing but they were a bit more painful then pleasuring.

"Harry Styles," Niall towers over me, supporting himself by his hands and I glance up at him, feeling vulnerable. "Where is your sweet spot?"

My eyes dart from Niall's heated face to his built chest and I'm suddenly overwhelmed. "I-I don't have one--?"

I'm cut off by a deep tumbling chuckle in Niall's throat. "You look really cute when you're flustered."

I don't reply, because after that Niall whispers, "Is your sweet spot your collarbone, princess? You never let me near there..." He trails off curiously, his eyes never leaving mine.

"I don't k-know." Why the bloody fucking hell am I stuttering right now, Niall's acting cocky and confident I'm al shy and insecure.

Niall gives me a soft smile and cocks up an eyebrow. "Let's see."