108. nobody said it was easy

A/N: SO EXAMS WERE MY EXCUSE FOR BEING ASS AT UPDATING BUT NOW EXAMS ARE OVER AND IM GOING TO TRY MY BEST

wait until you see what happens in this chapter... Like I don't even know what's gonna happen next lmfao

I was editing this at 3AM but then I fell asleep but now I'm with family and I'm just sitting in the corner updating this for y'all because I love you all

i realized all I wear is black nail polish like I have multiple black nail polishes (glossy, base + colour, matte, long lasting, etc) BUT ITS LITERALLY JUST ALL THE SAME COLOUR

The beginning of this chapter is lighthearted but don't let that fool u

It makes me sad when u guys message me getting down on yourselves :( you're all beautiful angels & you need to start seeing that ❤️❤️❤️

108 - nobody said it was easy (IF YOU KNOW THE SONG I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER)

Niall's Point of View.

"Oh, Lord knows. Jesus knows! The strength I am putting my body through to resist my urge to beat both of your asses is real," Zayn shouts at me and Liam, while we sit with our hands in our lap and our heads guiltily hanging down like children.

Zayn practically dragged me and Liam by the ear into an empty conference room like toddlers. It was embarrassing and emasculating-- it felt like when me and Liam were younger and I used to always get his goody-two shoes ass in trouble and our parents would loose their shit.

"I solemnly swear on everything I love, cherish and hold near and dear to my heart. If we weren't in a damn hospital, I'd seriously kill you two." Zayn continues, "The only thing holding me back is just the fact that if I killed you, you'd be saved because there are doctors and nurses on every corner. That is literally the only reason I haven't attempted two counts of murder."

"Zayn--" Liam starts but is cut short.

"You don't get to speak, Liam. You knew this was happening and didn't even think to tell me? Don't speak to me."

Liam just does a full body sigh and leans back into his chair.

"Like, are you two dumb or stupid?"

"They mean the same thing--" Liam mutters.

"Shut up, Liam!" Zayn yells. "You're going to be homeless in a minute from now if you keep talking while I'm talking."

"You're going to kick me out?!" Liam shouts. "You're kidding."

"Look at my face. Look me in my eye. Picture my fucking face in your brain." Zayn slams his fist on the table, making me jump slightly, "Do I look like I'm fucking kidding, Liam?!"

Liam chews his bottom lip.

"Do I?!" Zayn shouts at Liam.

"You told me not to talk!" Liam exclaims back, "I don't know whether to answer or not!"

Zayn sighs in annoyance, "I am asking you, Liam. Do I look like I am kidding when I say I will make you homeless faster then you can say I'm sorry?"

"No." Liam peeps.

"Then why do you continue to speak?!" He snaps.

I interrupt with, "Look, don't be so hard on Liam. It was my idea--"

"Oh, don't even get me started on you, you fucking expired jellybean looking ass, grape flavoured cotton candy looking ass, bald by age twenty-seven ass--"