64. chuck norris

THANK YOU TO dahawaiichick FOR THE COVER AND THE PICTURE OF NIALL IN THE COVER IS IRONICALLY THE PICTURE I ALMOST USED FUN FACTS PEOPLE

A/N: I love how when I tell you guys something is going to happen everybody just sighs and is like "Oh my God Sarah what the hell did you do this time haven't we been through enough"

2 updates a night is fun maybe i'll make this a regular thing NOT TODAY THOUGH

65 is such a happy cute chapter (WITH ZIAM) to then 66 is so terribly sad then 67 is just like the lowest of the low and I'm still writing 68 so we'll see

AND YO YO YO WE MADE IT INTO THE FINAL ROUND OF THE BROMANCE AWARDS WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING INSANE WTF JUST FOR THAT MAYBE CHAPTER 69 WILL BE SEX so you have to vote again, even if you did for the previous rounds (I'm so annoying I know just bear through my talking alright) and if you still don't remember the details it's on @BromanceAwards account and I'm nominated for Popular Narry Stories AND VOTING CLOSES

This chapter isn't long it's just a long ass authors note at the end BECAUSE YOU GUYS KNOW FIRST DAY BACK AND SOMETHING SHITTY HAS TO HAPPEN TO ME AND I HAVE TO FILL YOU ALL IN WE ARE OFFICIALLY A GOSSIP SQAUD

64 - Chuck Norris (who even is chuck norris is he an actor? Isn't he in a superhero movie?)

After a few hours of being verbally harassed by Lauren and Louis failing to come to my help because he was too busy laughing at the insults --he's useless-- I'm coming back home by wandering the hallway.

"Niall?" I call, stepping inside.

When I don't get a reply, I feel my stomach churn, but then I see Niall sitting on my couch dead asleep... with a band-aid over his foot. As if that's going to help.

"Niall, love." I say softly crouching down beside him and poking his cheek. "Do you want to eat? Because if you don't reply I'm going to bed. I'm tired."

I wait several seconds but he doesn't even blink, just a soft snore comes out of his mouth.

"I'm going to bed then," I stand up and turn around, before I feel somebody grab my hand.

"No... Come back." Niall whines and I smirk, "I knew you were awake, you doof."

"No you didn't or else you would've tried harder to wake me up." Niall gives me a smart ass reply.

"Whatever," I grin, walking towards my bedroom, "You have eight seconds to get in this bed or else I'm locking my door."

"I'm a criminal! You don't think I know how to pick a lock?"

"I'll put a chair there."

When Niall doesn't reply I laugh, quickly running to my room and jumping on my bed before I hear Niall's following steps as he barges through the door.

"You're way to flirty today. I can't keep up with you."

"I am the way I am." I smile.

"I could just eat you up!" Niall playfully tackles me and I squeal as I'm effortlessly pinned down my him. "You're so cute, princess."

"I lack protein please, spare me."

Niall laughs and kisses my forehead. "Go to sleep."

"Are we just going to sleep with you pinning me down like this?"

"Hell to the motherfuckin' yeah. I read a bunch of stuff on Chuck Norris today and I feel motivated to be the strongest man alive."

"You can't handle it."