The Baby In Me Belongs To You, I'm So High On Happiness Can't You See

"Baby i cant see", Ronnie purred as he reached forward trying to touch me.

I leaned away from his out-stretched hands grinning, i had desided to blind fold him not so much for the sexual side of things but for my amazement, "Aw poor Ronnie cant see", i teased.

A Grinned spread across Ronnie's face, he rose his eyebrow at me, "Your teasing me, i thought when you won our little bet you would have screwed the head off me by now", he seemed disappointed, i couldn't help but laugh.

"Who said I'm not going to?", i purred against his ear watching Ronnie shudder to my seduction skills was the best feeling ever.

"Oh so you are?", Ronnie's shoulders rolled with excitement.

"Maybe", i teased smirking when he lost his grin, "But first this", I had decided that it would be fun to blind fold him and tease him with food.

Ronnie frowned looking impatient, "I have high hopes this better be good", he whispered seeming alittle frustrated now.

"Open your mouth", i demanded.

Ronnie paused for a minute contemplating my words before amazing me and opening his mouth with a raised eyebrow at me.

I leaned forward planting a soft kiss on his bottom lip before picking up a strawberry slowly i dipped it into cream and brushed it along is bottom lip and into his mouth, "Tasty?", i whispered.

"Strawberries?", Ronnie said about a mouthfull, "Would be better eating them off your body", he purred while chewing.

The image i got was hot a shudder ran through my body, "Bad boy", i teased running my hands up his legs, Ronnie whole body stiffened to my touch and i loved it, "You just gave me a idea", i whispered.

"Oh?, what baby?", his voice came out horsey and seductively.

"Lie back", i purred, without hesitation Ronnie laid back so eager and quick that i had to laugh, "So eager Mr.Radke".

"Just fuck me already please", he whinnied.

I bit down on my lip trying not to laugh, "Not yet".

"Fuck sake, Lis", Ronnie crossed his arms over his chest.

I leaned forward over my husband playing with his belt, loving how he caught his breath at my simple touch, without another word i opened his jeans lowering them down, here was my chance to stand and admir his Well-endowed self, it was impressive my whole south contracted, i resisted the urge to pull my own clothes off and have sex with him, instead i leaned down to the strawberries and cream, "You gave me this idea", i whispered before trailing the whip-cream along his thick shaft, Ronnie whole body nearly convulsed.

"Oh wow", Ronnie lifted his hand up to the blind hold.

"NO don't, or i will stop", i purred, leaning down i blew softly on his shaft watching him pant.

Ronnie groaned "Fine", Leaning down future i stuck my tongue out and licked all my way up his thick shaft before slowly flicking his tip with my tongue in circles, he arched up gasping, "Ugh that's-" i took him in my hands and mouth before he could finish, Ronnie moaned out louder bringing his hands down to my head curling into fingers into in my hair he held me in place restricting me from getting away, "NO", Ronnie purred unsheathing my teeth i went faster sucking and tugging listening to his breath hitch, he moved his hips up and down filling my mouth as his moans got louder i felt the familiar pulse of his orgasm coming on, Ronnie squirmed underneath me as he reached his orgasm releasing himself in my mouth, before i could even move Ronnie ripped the blind fold off his eyes and pulled me onto him.