Chapter 14

"Fine get in both of you," I said. They got in and I sped off to the cafe I was meeting Eunwoo and Jinjin at. "I'm going to Hansol's I'll be back," I said. I drove off and reached his house in no time. I knocked on the door and Hansol opened up quickly. "If you wanted my attention so bad you could've called. I don't want to be with you please accept that or I'll be calling the police for harassment. Now hand over MJ or I'll get the police!"

       He immediately ran off and came back with MJ. We went to my car and went to the cafe. Once we got there MJ went up to the others and we all talked for a bit and then decided to go home. Rocky, Moonbin, and I went back to Moonbin's and my house. Moon bin went to his room to go shower and Rocky and I went to my room to watch movies.

      We got to my room and put on a random movie, Rocky pulled me onto his lap so I sat there and he sat on my bed mid movie we started just talking. At some point Rocky turned me around and we were now facing each other, he suddenly leaned in and we kissed. I can really get used to this life with Rocky, but one thing still haunts me is Eric. I love Eric so much and not having him around is deadly, it's time I tell Binnie everything about Eric and I. It's killing me and I can't stop the pain, every night is the same but it's been getting worse.

       Some nights I dream of Hansol rapping me all over again, some nights I dream of Eric dying, and some nights I dream of me and Eric as a family with a beautiful house and a beautiful daughter with his eyes. I like Rocky a lot but I'm still in love with Eric and that's not something that will be able to change any time soon. Eric and I had something real, him and I would always talk about our future together.

      One day after his chemo therapy appointment we came back to my place and we cuddled on the couch and talked about what we would name our daughter and son. Eric really wanted a girl, he always talked about it. He would talk about how our son would be the cutest and our daughter would be stunning because of him and I are good looking. I'm still upset that I wasn't able to have his kid. If things were different I would've been able to have Eric still by my side.

       I didn't realize that I stopped kissing Rocky and started crying until a few minutes later when Rocky was wiping my tears. "Hey you okay? What happened?" he asked. I didn't answer I just got up and left my room. I went outside the house and called Eunwoo.

       "Hey Eunwoo? Can you come get me? I need some one to talk to. I want to tell Bin but I need to talk to you," I said hurriedly.

       "Yeah, I can come just hang tight. I'm nearby, see you in a minute," he said and ended the call. Not even a 5 minutes later he was here. I got in the passenger side and we went to a cafe and just sat in the car. "So what's up?" 

       "Well I never told anyone this but Eric and I, we, yeah. I couldn't conceive I just wanted to have a piece of Eric left with me. I wanted his kids. I can't even kiss Rocky without thinking of Eric. I like Rocky a lot, but I'm still in love with Eric. I can't do it! I can't live without him! I wish I just let Hansol take advantage of me just so I can still have Eric! Oppa I can't do this anymore-" he cut me off with a hug.

       "Sun, you can get through this. If you don't want to be with Rocky right now tell him you don't need to give him all the details he'll understand. Now as for Hansol, do you think that's what Eric would want? Do you think he would've wanted you to just yourself up like that? Do you think that he would want you to get hurt and used and abused? I don't think he would want that. I know what it's like to be in love and have them die, I know how you feel. If you ever need me to just let out your feelings don't you dare hesitate," he said.

       "Thank you Eunwoo Oppa," I said. We then drove back and as soon as I walked in Bin immediately scooped me up.

       "Oh my goodness thank God you are okay. I was so worried," he said.

        "She was with me she wanted to talk, so I came and picked her up. I'm sorry for not telling you," Eunwoo said.

        "That's fine," Moonbin said as he let me go. I went up to Rocky.

        I think it's time for me to get it all off my chest with him. "Rocky we need to talk," I said.

~~~~~~

876 words