Tol and Smol

*Jughead is 6'2 and Betty is 5'5*

Betty and Jughead were at a library and they were looking at some books for a research project and Jughead bent down to look at a certain section.

Betty was looking everywhere until her eyes landed on the top row of the book shelf.

She tried to jump to see it but she was just too short.

She sighed and she looked at Jughead who was still bending down. Just enough for her to get on.

She swung her leg over and got on his back as he chuckled.

"Up or down m'lady?" He asked in a British accent.

"Up" she sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Betty was talking to Veronica and Archie when Jughead came up behind her and joined in on the conversation.

Jughead leaned his fore arm onto Betty's shoulder as she sighed thinking 'this is my life'.

Archie and Veronica looked at each other and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Betty and Jughead are walking down the sidewalk to her house.

Jughead's phone rang and he and Betty both stopped.

*the phone call SP=sweet pea and j is Jughead*

SP"Hey boss where are you?"

J"I'm with Betty why?"

SP"Toni and Cheryl are in your office just thought I'd let you know"

J"God damnit"

*end of the phone call*

"What's wrong Juggie?" Betty asked him.

"C'mon Betts we have to go" he said scooping her up over his shoulder and running towards the whrym.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jughead Archie and Veronica were all at Betty's getting ready to watch a bunch of 80s movies (80s movies are the best and will be mentioned frequently)

Betty went into the kitchen to get drinks and came back with 2 dr Pepper's and 2 MTN dews.

She handed the Dr peppers to Archie and Veronica then walked over to Jughead and sat down on his lap while he wrapped his arms around her as this was a normal routine.

They watched the breakfast club, 16 candles, and Heather's until Betty and Jughead fell asleep.

Veronica and Archie left to his house after taking a picture of them to send to Betty in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jughead and Betty were alone at his trailer watching Christmas movies.

Betty was laying down with her head in his lap while he was "petting" her.

He continued until she had fallen asleep.

He chuckled to himself then picked her up and brought her into his room.

He layed her down and was about to leave when he felt a hand on his thigh.

He chuckled and she said "ok I get it I'm tiny but just stay?"

He smiled and got under the covers with her and said "You're abnormally short"

She smiled and slapped his chest lightly "I am not that short you are just freakishly tall"

They fell asleep talking and laughing.