Crash

Betty's POV

I was on my way to Juggie's house because I today was our 6 months of us being together.

I came to a stop sign and waited for the cars to come through.

Once they did I continued my route until the next stop sign hit.

I looked both ways and saw no one so I continued buy just as I was pulling out a black car came speeding down way over the limit. Hitting me in the driver's side.

My brain went fuzzy and it felt as if you could drop a pin and cause the biggest sound.

But as quickly as that feeling came it was washed over to the reality of the car crash. At once all the sounds came back.

A few bystanders came over and tried to help the dude who had hit me and myself out of the reckage that was our vehicles.

"Ju ju gg gg ie c c an s s s omeo o one c c c all Ju ju ggi I ie?" I asked as a woman grabbed my phone and scrolled through to find jugheads' contact. "Is it Jughead dear?" She asked frantically. I nodded lightly as 2 ambulances came down the road.

Jugheads POV

I was waiting in my living room freshly shaven and cleansed. I turned on the TV only to find news of a recent car accident a few blocks away from my house. I brushed it off and started flipping through the channels landing on one as my phone rang.

I looked at the caller ID it was my beloved Betty. "Hey Betts where are you?"
I asked in a calm voice. "Excuse me is this Jughead?" A lady I have never heard before spoke in a frantic voice. "Yes is something wrong with Betty?" I asked concern lacing my voice and features. "Yes she has been in a car accident shes being taken to the hospital as we speak."

My voiced cracked as I hung up and started crying. I ran and grabbed my Serpents jacket and converse and ran out to my car.

{A few minutes later}

Once I got to the hospital I ran in screaming. "Betts baby I'm here!" "Excuse me sir who are you looking for?" Said a fairly attractive receptionist. "M my girlfriend she has been in a car accident. Where is she?"

As if on cue the door burst open to reveal a gurney with my Betty only she was now my bloody Betty.

"Baby Im here. I'm here." I said rushing to her ignoring the doctors trying but failing to push me away. "Ju Juggie?" She asked in a weak voice. "Yeah I'm here. Oh baby girl I'm so so sorry. I should have just picked you up." Betty then cut me off by saying "it's ok baby I'll be fine." and with that they were off to surgery.

A few minutes later after I had calmed down i picked up my phone and dialed Mrs Cooper.

She picked up on the 2nd ring.

"Jughead how are you dear?"  She asked. "Not good Mrs Cooper Betty got into an accident and I'm at the hospital. She was emitted a few minutes ago. I'm so sorry I didn't call you sooner." I said whilst crying into the phone.

"Oh my God. No dearie your fine thank you for calling me. I'll be there soon." "Ok" I replied simply as we hung up.

Next I called Kevin, Joaquin, Cheryl and Toni because they are all Betty's best friends.

In a few minutes Alice was sitting beside me with Polly. I had my head in my hands.

"Oh Jughead don't cry please everything is going to be ok." Mrs cooper said whilst kneeling in front of  me. I could tell she was trying to be strong for Polly and myself.

{A few hours later}

Everyone had arrived and shared hugs and tears. A doctor came out saying "Is there a Jughead Jones here?" I practically jumped out of my seat and ran over to him. " That's me is she ok." I asked.

"Yes the surgery went very smoothly and she should be able to go home in a week or so depending on how she reacts to the medication we put her on. You may go see her. She's been asking for you."

I looked back to Mrs cooper  and she waved me off and I ran to her room and saw her lying on her back.

I immediately started crying which cause her to look up at me.

"Hi Juggie." She said with a smile.

I ran over to her and kissed her lightly. As we rested our foreheads together. "Betts your mom sister Toni Cheryl Joaquin and Kevin are here to see you."

She almost started crying "you called them for me? And when can I see them?"
"Of course i did Betts, you can see them now if you want to." She nodded and I added"I'd do anything for my baby girl." With a wink I left so she could see the rest of her 'fam' (as Kelly Eden would say it)

As soon as I had left they all ran in except Mrs cooper. I could here Kevin saying "B you scared us also why sre you blushing?"

I smirked and walked over to Mrs cooper only to be engulfed in a hug.

"Jughead thank you so much for calling me and for protecting my little girl." She said on the verge of tears.

"It's my pleasure Mrs cooper I really do love her. Shes the reason I live." I replied truthfully.

She smiled and said "Jughead dear I think you have earned the right to call me Alice. If you will excuse me I am going to see my daughter" I smiled "Of course, Alice " using the newly found name she allowed me to call her.

Special thanks to
floralemi
For giving me the suggestion I really appreciate all of you guys.
Thanks again.
🖤