SweetWater

3rd person POV

Today was Betty's 18th birthday and Veronica decided to celebrate with a massive party at Sweet water river.

Betty, deep down, don't like the idea of the whole town and big party but Veronica was so happy to plan her a party she wouldn't tell her no.

The day of the party was Friday so Betty had to go to school.

She walked in to school a little groggily because she had always hated her birthday because her father was unmasked as the black hood. A murduress serial killer, the same day of her 17th birthday.

She went to her locker only to find Veronica waiting for her with a box of cupcakes.

"There's my beautiful bestie. Happy birthday" she said as she gave Betty s hug.

"C'mon V let's just go to class and thanks for the cupcakes" betty said to Veronica after being handed the cupcakes.

"Yeah and then we can eat the cupcakes at lunch." She replied linking arms with Betty then walking off to class.

*Time skip*

At the party that night Betty Veronica Kevin and the rest of the towns children were at Sweet water river.

T

here was music playing and alcohol was being drunken one red Solo cup to another.

The music was drowned out by the sounds of the rumbling od motorcycles.

The whole party went silent as the serpents came out of the woods led by Jughead Jones.

Betty was captivated by Jughead and all his gorgeous features, and as was Jughead with Betty's.

"What are you doing here snakes" Archie asked.

"Well we couldn't let one of the prized puples of Riverdale high have a boring birthday could we?" Jughead asked still looking at Betty.

"B are you ok with them being her" Veronica asked who was now standing next to her.

"I mean you did invite the whole towns children to the party didn't you so what's the harm in a few more people?" Betty replied making Jughead smirk.

"Fine welcome snakes if you so much as lay a finger on any of the girls here without their consent we will kill you." Reggie spoke out from behind Betty.

"That wouldn't be a problem for most of these people" Jughead said pointing behind him and causing a laugh amongst the serpents.

"C'mon guys put the music back on" someone said from the crowd.

With a last death glare between the rival sides the music came back on.

Betty walked over to the side of the river and sat down, looking over the river.

Jughead sat next to her and said "why are you here by yourself it is your birthday after all."

"I don't like my birthday anymore." She replied simply.

"Well how about I make it a birthday you won't forget" he whispered in her ear causing her to shiver a bit.

"You cold?" he asked snaking his arm around her and pulling her close.

She nodded and blushed.

Jughead pulled her to him more to the point of where she was almost sitting on him.

She wrapped her arms around him and underneath his warm serpent jacket.

"Blondie are you sure you're cold or are you just trying to cuddle with me." He asked even though he hoped it was the second answer.

"A little bit of both" she mumbled against his skin.

He looked down to her and asked "do you want me to take you home"

"Yes please but could you stay with me my parents are out on a business trip for the next couple of months" she asked feeling like a child.

He chuckled "sure I can." he picked her up and carried her to his bike.

"Don't fall asleep on me now Blondie."he said whilst sitting her on his bike.

"My name's Betty and I won't hopefully" she mumbled against his back wrapping her arms around him tightly.

Well my name's Jughead and you're gonna have to direct me to your house." He replied.

They made it to her house in one piece. Jughead carried Betty up to her room and set her down under the covers falling next to her.

She wrapped her arms around him and they fell asleep cuddling.

I know it's not the best one I've done but in tired so this is the best your getting sorry😂