Untitled

Jughead's POV

I walk to school just like any other day. Go to my locker like any other day and to to the student lounge as any other day.

As I walked in I sat right next to Betty as usual and slung my arm around her.

I looked up to see Archie staring at me. Betty leaned up to give me a kiss which I returned.

"Arch is something on your mind?" I asked him who is still staring at me.

"Uh yeah actually. Can we go talk out in the hall?" he asked me in a shaky voice.

"Sure? Bye babe" I said giving Betty a kiss. "Bye Juggie" she replied.

Archie and I walked in a complete uncomfortable silence until we somehow ended up in the boys locker room.

(Swearing)

"So Arch what's up" I asked him. " Jug you and I have been best friends since we were like 4" he started as i nodded.

"I have been holding in these feelings for so fucking long. I can't do this anymore. I fucking love your fucked up face. I love how you style your hair and I love your stupid beanie. I love you" he said .

I was shocked. "C'mon jug answer please I no you probably don't feel the same way but I just..." I cut him off by placing my lips roughly on his.

"I love you too. I was only with Betty to make you jealous" I replied as he captured my lips in another rough passionate kiss.

Our kiss progressed deeper and he picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist as he slammed me against the locker's with a bang.

"Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed as I shot up from my bed panting.

"Juggie what's wrong are you ok" a sweet voice asked from behind me.

"Oh my god I fucking love you so fucking much please don't ever fucking leave me." I said pouncing on her with a hug showering her with kisses.

"Juggie I know you loved me but I didn't realize you loved me this much not that I'm complaining mine you but may I ask what the dream was about?" She asks me.

"It was just a really bad nightmare. I don't want to talk about it ever." I replied cuddling next to her squeezing the leaving daylights out of her.

Oh my God I'm so not sorry. I don't know how I even came up with this I don't even ship Jarchie I just thought it would be funny as hell and i apologise for the many swears in this. Again I'm not sorry for this part. 😂