Veronica!!

Betty's POV

Hi I'm Betty Cooper and I have been secretly dating Jughead Jones leader of the Southside serpents for about 8 months. My friends have no idea and I am also the serpent queen.

I was asked about 6 months into our relationship. Jughead and I have decided to tell everyone today when they come to the Northside for school.

Southside has recently been shut down due to debt and drugs. (The two D's,😁)

My phone rings

B- Hello?
J- hey Betts
B- oh hi Juggie what's up?
J- not much just wondering if you would want to tell the Northsiders about our relationship
B- how would we do that?
J- well I have an idea...

After we ended our conversation I pulled on this

After I had finished dressing I heard a knock on my window and looked out to see my handsome boyfriend

"Hey there Juliet" he had said after i opened the window

I rolled my eyes playfully and chuckled "just get in here dork"

Once he had gotten in he embraced me in a hug. "I missed you" he said

"Aww I missed you too but who knew that leader of a gang would eh such a softy" I said poking him.

"Only for you baby" he said which caused me to blush.

He handed me my serpents jacket he had brought.

I slipped it on and we headed out hand in hand

*At school*.

All the serpents were here and I greeted them all. Jughead and I were in the front and we all went in.

As we went in we heard gasps all along the hallway.

Once we made it to the table Veronica had set up Veronicas mouthed dropped along with Archie's.

"TT!!!!!" we heard a girl we instantly identified as Cheryl. C ran up to Toni and hugged her.

Then we heard "JOQUIN!!" from the one and only Kevin. He ran up to Joquin and he spun Kev around landing him on his lips.

"Betty what the hell!?" Veronica asked quite loudly. "Whatever do you mean dear friend" I asked as Jughead stifled a laugh as he put his arms around my waist from behind staring at Archie.

"Don't give me that you know I liked him" she said angry. "RONNIE your dating me!!" Archie yelled ad Jughead laughed and said in my ear "welp this is one scenario I didn't think of" ee laughed and I grabbed all the schedules from the table and handed then out and I took them on a tour of the school and we decided to skip the rest of the day and go to Sweetwater to swim.

Sorry I know really crappy but I was up till 4am and didnt wake up till 12😂.
Thanks for 2k views I really appreciate it.