Friends wedding

Authors POV

*Betty and Jughead are married in this*

Betty and Jughead were invited to Toni and Cheryls wedding on June 10th.(authors note. this is the day Pam and Roy's wedding was supposed to take place in the office but Jim comes in to save the day 😁)

Jughead was sat down sipping his Champaign and talking to Veronica and Archie waiting for Betty to return from the bathroom.

When she did return she walked up to Jugheads chair and leaned down so her mouth was level to his ear.

"You look so fucking hot in a tux, if it wasn't so crowded in here id let you fuck me so hard, right here, right now." Betty whispered into his ear.

He spit out the Champaign in his mouth and started coughing.

"Umm arch, Ron, Betty and I are uh gonna head out see you guys soon. Tell Toni and Cheryl good luck and wish them many years of happiness and love." Jughead said grabbing his jacket and Betty's hand.

All the way to his car Betty was giggling. Once they made it to his car Betty spoke up through her giggles "Juggie my love are you flustered?" She asked with an all knowing smirk.

"Betty wait till we get home" he said shaking his head but returning the smirk.

The whole drive Betty was saying some pretty erotic things to Jughead.

"Alright thats it" he said pulling over. They were now on the side of the rode in between the edge of the woods and the rode.

"What's wrong Juggie can't take the heat?" Betty asked sliding her hand up his thigh.

"Betty if you continue this I'm gonna have to fuck you right here." He said with lust.

"Mhm im sure you will. You keep telling yourself that though my love" Betty replied sliding her hand up further.

Jughead turned to her and started to unbuckle his seat belt as she did the same.

He then got out of his car came around to her side and opened the door.

He picked her up slinging her over his shoulder while closing the passenger door.

He then opened the back seat door and set her down gently as she scooted back to let him in as well before he had closed the door and locked the car.

In the morning Jughead would have to take the car to the car wash and give it a very large cleansing.