new girl

3rd person POV

Jughead Jones was the leader of the Southside Serpents. They were expecting their newest serpent to come around 2:30 so the older Serpents helped clean the bar.

At precisely 2:30 they all heard a soft rumble of a motorcycle increasing in sound by the second as it came closer.

Jughead, sweet pea, and Toni all went outside to greet the new recruit. To their surprise the recruitment was a girl.

As she took off her helmet her blonde locks fell into place around her shoulders.

Jughead couldn't help but stare at the blonde beauty in front of him. Sweet pea cleared his throat and said "Excuse me missy you lost?"

She looked at him and with a single look she made him gulp. "Well unless one of you is Jughead Jones then I am not." She replied with a scoff.

Toni was the next to speak "nope this is Jughead and I am Toni and the jerk over there is Sweet Pea." she offered her a smile.

"Hi Toni my name's Betty." She returned the smile and shook her outstretched hand.

"I feel like we are going to be the best of friends." Toni said whilst Betty nodded her head.

Jughead finally shifted his gaze and said "um Betty do you mind if we talk in my office?"

She turned to face him and replied with "nope bye Toni"

They headed back into the wrym and walked up to Jugheads office.

"Have a seat. I have just a few questions to ask you." He said whilst motioning to the chair in front of him.

"Sure what do you want to know?" She replied taking a seat.

"Question 1 do you have a Boyfriend?" He asked. Stuttering on his words.

She raised her eyebrow and smirked saying "no not that I know of." 

"Question 2 do you have any special skills? Like shooting a gun or shït like that?" He asked leaning in a little closer to her.

"Yes actually I do know how to shoot multiple guns and was told I have pretty good accuracy. I also spent a couple of summers learning archery." She replied straightening her back.

"Ok question 3 would you be able to work the bar on the weekends with Toni?" He asked is final question.

"Yes I can Toni seems really nice." She replied with a smile.

Jughead stood causing Betty to follow his actions. He held out his hand and said "Welcome to the Serpents. We are a family and family protect each other no one gets left behind."

"Now all that's left to do is get you your jacket. If you want to follow me we can get one that fits you."

"Ok" she said following in step behind him.

They reached a tiny close down the stairs. They stepped in and Jughead pulled jacket by jacket trying to find one that would fit her.

As his eyes landed on the perfect jacket Betty was pushed into him causing him to catch her and look at Sweet pea who was now closing the door and locking it.

"Are you ok?" He asked checking around her body to find any bruises. (Really just an excuse for him to look at her.

A few seconds later a note came underneath the door.

It read ok guys we all see how you guys look at one another so just make out or "get a room" get it.
Sweet pea wrote that obviously but just kiss or whatever. Have fun

Serpents😉

Betty read the note after Jughead passed it to her.

"Well what are we supposed to do?" She asked leaning on the wall.

"I mean we could go two ways one give the people what they want or kick the door down but I don't think we could do that so let's just kiss." He replied with a blush.

She blushed as he came closer to her and placed his hands on her waist and pulled her into a heated kiss.

Sparks. That was the only way to describe it.

Once they pulled away Jughead asked "how are we getting out?"

"Do you particularly like that door?" She asked pointing to the door.

"No not particularly wh..." He was cut off by her kicking the door of it's hinges.

The foor flew open to reveal the sepents all in shock.

"Oh I guess you can add kicking a door down to my list of skills." She said turning around to face a very shocked jughead.

Later

He grabbed her hand and led her to his bike and they drove to sweet water river and walked the shore and watched the sun set.