Fuck

Excessive swearing

Betty's POV

Jughead and I have been fighting for a few weeks now and it fucking sucks.

I came to school today and saw that "serpent slut" was written on my locker.

I gasped at the sight and saw Jughead from the corner of my eyes throwing his arm back to hit Chuck.

He kept throwing punch after punch.

I couldn't take it anymore so I screamed "Juggie stop it". I started to cry too which instantly turned his face from anger to guilt.

He got off of him and rushed over to me dragging me into the blue and gold.

"Betts I am so so sorry" he said embracing.

"Fuck!" I said surprising him.

"Betty what's wrong" he asked me.

"Ugh I'm supposed to be really fucking mad at you but you do something really fucking sweet like that and it makes me forget all about why I was ever even fucking mad at you in the first place." I said placing my head on his chest as he chuckled.

He wrapped his arms around me and said with sarcasm seeping through his voice"well I'm very sorry"

"Ugh why was I mad at you?" I asked laughing.

"Umm because Im too devilishly handsome." He asked.

"No I mean yes but not the reason." I stuttered.

He laughed and was about to speak but I cut him off.

"Oh yeah now I remember you didn't wake me up before you had left for some Serpent business." He sighed and pulled me into a hug.

"Betty I said I was sorry but if I didn't leave Cheryl and Toni would have gotten their... Um... Juices? On my desk." He said shuddering.

"Don't ever say "juices again and promise you wont do it again ok?" I asked lifting my head up to look at him.

"Ok I promise I will wake you up" he said smirking.

"Good also thanks" I replied walking towards the door.

"For what?" He asked me as I reached for the door knob.

"For beating Chuck up for me, it was pretty sexy. A real turn on if you will." I said leaving him hot and bothered.